Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Invite opinion

magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    CD's: Good upload amount
    Apps: Better Upload amount
    Elearning Videos: Best upload amount

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Leecher101 View Post
    Yea especially if you rip anything and everything you find in FLAC or V0. You are usually guaranteed at least 1 snatch with whatever you upload be it 1 hour or 1 week.

You can also "proper" alot of FLAC releases if you rip and include your log and report the other without the log.
    Thats the plan!

Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    CD's: Good upload amount
    Apps: Better Upload amount
    Elearning Videos: Best upload amount
    What constitutes an e-learning video. Would national geographic video do?
    Last edited by mbucari1; 03-29-2007 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Rip everything you have in V0, FLAC, 320kbps Mp3, and OGG. That way you can cater to every audience. Just make sure not to violate the dupe rule

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    apps/elearning stuff
    seed the best

or donate download like 300gb
    and upload for 2 mo

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I envy the guy who is going to be the first to get Adobe CS3 up on oink. He'll get soooo much upload it will be unbelivable

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    leeware on which package..?
    btw..5gb in one day..not bad thou..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Do you think I could get a 4.5 w/ 2tb buffer on thorsland? I got 200GB in 4 days.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Yes, original upload. I have a lot of CD, a lot of friends with a lot of cds, and a lot of obscure apps

Quote Originally Posted by mortalman View Post
    m8 if it's that high i would keep it unless you don't like it anymore
    1tb wow mine is almost 500gb up

with that account you can pick and choose what you want in the multiples

Good luck on what ever you do m8
    I don't have it yet, but I've found that I usually get something I want if I'm devoted enough to it.

BTW, I'm using leeware.
    If you're gonna go to all that trouble you should just look for someone with an SCT account that wants you to seed in exchange for an invite. It happens all the time. You'd be looking about about 350-400GB that way and with leeware (I have it) that'd be about 2-3 weeks of 8 hour days spent dl and seeding.. Lot less time than at Oink unless u can rip a lot of ur own stuff into FLAC/APE at Oink.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliana View Post
    leeware on which package..?
    btw..5gb in one day..not bad thou..
    the cheap one. $15/month

Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post

If you're gonna go to all that trouble you should just look for someone with an SCT account that wants you to seed in exchange for an invite. It happens all the time. You'd be looking about about 350-400GB that way and with leeware (I have it) that'd be about 2-3 weeks of 8 hour days spent dl and seeding.. Lot less time than at Oink unless u can rip a lot of ur own stuff into FLAC/APE at Oink.
    Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by mbucari1; 03-29-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    the cheap one. $15/month

Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post

Thanks for the advice.
    i also on that package...btw...good luck mate...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast