Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R4DS $30.68 Shipped, Nintendo DS homebrew and backup games

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thx for the answers and the link slim. i was looking at the more expensive ones and was planning on getting those. but now im getting the r4 now. its too cheap to pass up.

2. Games   -   #22
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Argh, help I ordered the R4ds, but the the 1gb microsd card From buy.com and meritline.com don't accept any paypal's that are not from U.S, does anyone know of cheap ones that send to canada?

Edit - Nevermind I grabbed one of the Dealextreme website that was selling the R4ds for 15$$
    I can't wait till it gets here.

Edit2 - How long did it take to get yours slim?
    Last edited by SirGray; 04-10-2007 at 04:33 AM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

3. Games   -   #23
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    I placed the order on 3/21, and it got shipped on 3/23.. (which may have been lucky) and I got it Monday of last week.

An FYI it came registered mail, so they wouldnt drop it off without a signature.. I had to go to the post office before work and pick it up.

Congrats!! The only bad part about it is that since I have so many games to play my attention span is short and I can't get involved in any haha
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

4. Games   -   #24
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol Slim150. I hope I get lucky like you. As long as I get it by April 22 I'll be happy, hahaha.

5. Games   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    lol Slim150. I hope I get lucky like you. As long as I get it by April 22 I'll be happy, hahaha.
    ^^ Haha same with me!! If my friends have pokemon before me im gonna be pissed lol. come on get here already! lol
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

6. Games   -   #26
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray View Post
    ^^ Haha same with me!! If my friends have pokemon before me im gonna be pissed lol. come on get here already! lol
    lol My friend preordered Diamond yesterday with me at gamestop, I'm going to want Pearl and Diamond. I guess I could try something like Brain Age for DS too just to get some variety, lol. Sorry guys but I can't stop thinking and posting about Pokemon bit I'm too excited.

Anyways, I hope this r4 arrives early so I can try some other games like Wario and New Super Mario Bros.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 04-12-2007 at 12:08 AM.

7. Games   -   #27

lol My friend preordered Diamond yesterday with me at gamestop, I'm going to want Pearl and Diamond. I guess I could try something like Brain Age for DS too just to get some variety, lol. Sorry guys but I can't stop thinking and posting about Pokemon bit I'm too excited.

Anyways, I hope this r4 arrives early so I can try some other games like Wario and New Super Mario Bros.
    lol I don't blame you pokemon is really fun, also I got some ds games for the r4 I can't wait to try Elite beat agents and some others

8. Games   -   #28
    funkyone
    Wow I never knew the backup cart was so cheap I thought it was like 100 dollars! I'm gonna go get a ds and one of these now asap... Its my favorite system out there right now, boy and his blob is coming out for it soon lol! nintendo always rocks.

9. Games   -   #29
    slim150's Avatar Poster

lol I don't blame you pokemon is really fun, also I got some ds games for the r4 I can't wait to try Elite beat agents and some others

Elite beat agents is my favorite game for the DS, New Super Mario Brothers was a lot of fun too.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

10. Games   -   #30
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Are you guys going to be playing it online too? Pokemon that is

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast