Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just made $80 bucks...

Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    plz stfukthnx.

I originally said it's a MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM, paper 1. Jotted all answered down on piece of paper, went to bathroom, and texted away. 30 questions<30secs typing.

again, plz stfukthnx.
    How did you get the questions, let me guess you sat the test before them, so you'd already done the test. That's how they do it in Canadia. Jotted the answers down and the invigilators let you take them out, knowing other people were sitting the test later.

Jotted the answers down. Why not just give them the answers before they went in. Why text them and risk you and them getting caught. If you gave them the answers before they went in and they got caught what was the risk to you, fuck all. But no, you texted them in, leaving a trail of you being the cheat (which apparently you would be proud of, for some bizarre reason).

$80, how many people were so fucking desperate to pass this test that they paid you. Let's guess at 4, to make the sums easy for you. That's $20 each, my arse.

You and all these people risked getting caught cheating, getting that on your record, to pass a wee test, for fuck all.

You're an idiot.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Possibly Seedless is so good at chemistry he completed the test in record time, and the canaidain N00b invigilators let him out of the exam room early, and so he texted the answers to the N00bs in the same exam as him?

Either way, it was a fucking stupid thing to do. (if it really happened)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Possibly Seedless is so good at chemistry he completed the test in record time, and the canaidain N00b invigilators let him out of the exam room early, and so he texted the answers to the N00bs in the same exam as him?

Either way, it was a fucking stupid thing to do. (if it really happened)
    Now, see that makes sence. If only he had explained it properly in the first place.

Nice diplomacy skills btw.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Jihad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    Yep bet he was givin BJ's
    in the boy's bathroom...

just messing seedler...i know exactly how you did it cause ive cheated before like that...
    You've cheated on seedler

5. Lounge   -   #25
    SnnY's Avatar Error Syntax
    seedler has gone down in my estimation, more so.

Technically if you cheat you fail the test. So now everyone knows seedler is an idiot, more so.
    You and every other nub on the internets.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    by texting multiple choice paper 1 IB chemistry answers from a washroom stall to clients in the other class.

Being academically competent does pay
    God damnit, why couldn't they have text messaging when I was in high school?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY View Post
    seedler has gone down in my estimation, more so.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123