Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yo! Can someone give me a screenshoot of SCT?

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    cMw, you shouldn't have shown your stats in that screenshot. It would be better if you remove the stats part of the screenshot.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    cMw, you shouldn't have shown your stats in that screenshot. It would be better if you remove the stats part of the screenshot.
    who says their my stats? and even if they were wtf does it matter, its not against the rules to post a screenshot -.-

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Just imagine TL, divide the number of torrents in half, add a XXX section, paint the layout blue and u got what you're looking for.
    Are you sure ? :-"
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    He is right. TL has about 4696 torrents right now, while ScT has 8199 torrents right now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Hitman86's Avatar Trance_addicTed BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by DavorSuker View Post
    Can someone just show me it...then you can delete it....you can send it to me in pm if you like....or if you have a link to where I can see it.... I can show you pictures to other level 4 sites if you like......I got pictures for TB, CZone, and FSC....if anyone wants to see these just ask me....

Lol.....let's trade some screenshots

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Can't this guy just be perm banned somehow?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Rob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Just imagine TL, divide the number of torrents in half, add a XXX section, paint the layout blue and u got what you're looking for.
    Are you sure ? :-"
    Its a sarcastic reply to a ridiculous request. Accuracy wasnt a priority when i said that

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    By what I can figure out from your previous post, you wanted to say that ScT has half the number of torrents which TL has, while the truth is the exact opposite. TL has half the number of torrents which ScT has. Perhaps you did that by mistake. Its not a matter of accuracy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Of course its a matter of accuracy. What i said was inaccurate.

Seems like i committed a heinous crime on comparing the no. of torrents on each tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    LaserLock
    he want to cheat others with screens ))

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast