Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why am I up?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I got to 3am last night had to get to bed grrrr but its Sat tomorrow so might last longer

2. Lounge   -   #22
    SalsaMan's Avatar vamos a bailar! BT Rep: +2
    so i'm just gonna assume that this thread was looking for responses along the line like "I'm up because..."

Here's mine:

"I'm up because i stupidly and thoroughly pissed off my girlfriend by f**king some other chica in my own bed, and being stupid enough not to get rid of the half-empty box of condoms... so after a night of pleading a defense of temporary drunken idiocy (we'll see if she buys it), I figure I will stay up tonight and make her breakfast in bed in a few hours.

I'll remember not to serve anything that requires a knife to cut (she still may be quite pissed)... i'm stupid but THAT dumb."

buenos suerte!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    erm she should dump you tho

4. Lounge   -   #24
    hope she does all Cheaters must die!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    she *should*... but I used the argument that since the relationship just evolved from friends to dating to something more serious, and we didn't officially talk about us being exclusive, she couldn't blame me, could she?

Ya, she didn't buy it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    You might just as well start looking for a new place to stay. She will never get over it, and at the most unexepected times all this will be thrown back in your face..so save your money energy etc..

PS. Breakfast in bed, for her by the way, is always a No No, she will think you have done it again.!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    You might just as well start looking for a new place to stay. She will never get over it, and at the most unexepected times all this will be thrown back in your face..so save your money energy etc..

PS. Breakfast in bed, for her by the way, is always a No No, she will think you have done it again.!
    Well at least we hadn't moved in together, or she'd likely be a tad bit more unhappy, and I'm pretty sure I'd be thrown out.

But I think I got through to her on the whole "cultural differences" thing... explaining to her that in the US its expected that you VERBALLY communicate when you want the relationship to be exclusive. Apparently she's used to these Czech men who it just happens "naturally".

Thoughts on this? In case I wasn't clear, I'm asking if you think that a couple needs to define their relationship verbally, to set boundaries on what is acceptable (ie other partners). Or should a couple just assume that their feelings of exclusivity are mutual? Bad idea imo... assumption, that is.

8. Lounge   -   #28

your right my ex cheated on me 4 times once I forgave but never trusted again and I always through it back in the face and because of that it never worked out and never will

never again will I forgive a cheater they can all die

cheaters should lose their sex organs male and female

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    eesh AgroAd be happy again

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMan View Post

Well at least we hadn't moved in together, or she'd likely be a tad bit more unhappy, and I'm pretty sure I'd be thrown out.

But I think I got through to her on the whole "cultural differences" thing... explaining to her that in the US its expected that you VERBALLY communicate when you want the relationship to be exclusive. Apparently she's used to these Czech men who it just happens "naturally".

Thoughts on this? In case I wasn't clear, I'm asking if you think that a couple needs to define their relationship verbally, to set boundaries on what is acceptable (ie other partners). Or should a couple just assume that their feelings of exclusivity are mutual? Bad idea imo... assumption, that is.
    It's just a excuse for fucking around,you know when you're exclusive,you don't need a verbal contract.

Are you a lawyer perchance?

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast