Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30 days

Waiting 30 days to get into the invite section is too harsh.....30 days in way too long.....I can't wait that long.....and the BitTorrent section is so borring now since they moved everything to the invite section............

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Tard!
    Last edited by deuce6000; 03-30-2007 at 10:27 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    You've been here for one day and you're already complaining? :/
    Just go on about business as if that forum didn't exist. It'll go by quicker that way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Who ever made this rule is a evil evil person...... It's not right......it's way too long...it should be like 1 day only....it's not fair....show some mercy for god's sake...

there isn't really anything good in the Bittorrent invite section anyways.....people just go there so they can make themselves feel "special" thinking they are really improving their wallstreet stock trading skills...
    Last edited by DavorSuker; 03-30-2007 at 12:52 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by DavorSuker View Post
    Who ever made this rule is a evil evil person...... It's not right......it's way too long...it should be like 1 day only....it's not fair....show some mercy for god's sake...

there isn't really anything good in the Bittorrent invite section anyways.....people just go there so they can make themselves feel "special" thinking they are really improving their wallstreet stock trading skills...
    dude what the hell did u signup 4 then? everyone here had 2 wait so why shouldn't u?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    if there's nothing good about the invites section why are you so eager to get in?

fst invite section is probably the best around..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I only wish I wasn't such as idiot....when I had access to it........ I didn't appreciate it back then......now I miss it so bad.....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    So you were previously a member here? Please, do go on.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    yeah....I have been using FST since March of last year...and I actually had one account with like 500 posts......and one day...I just was in a angry mood and I accidently went on a rage and accidently called someone a "retard" and they deleted my whole account........ Who else thinks that wasn't right of them deleating my whole account? That was too harsh.....

I never recovered from that....it was such a tramatic experience.....

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast