3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    im sorry, its gonna be wisconsin all the way this year--baby
    Wisconsin was just upset by UNLV.

These games have been fucking great.

I'm rooting for G'Town.

We had 6 teams from this area.

4 from Virginia (ODU, out 1st round, VCU, Virginia, Virginia Tech, out 2nd round)

1 from Maryland (MD, out 2nd round)

2 from DC (GW, out 1st round....they got demolished by Vandy)

G'Town is still in it. They were tested by BC. They play Vandy next.

I only have 1 area team to root for. .....but it is the strongest. 7'2" Hibbert is on the money.

I'm ecstatic that Duke got bounced in the first round.

I bet everyone was so busy watching that they didn't even think to make a thread earlier.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 03-19-2007 at 02:58 AM.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I saw a few games and i'm also rooting for Georgetown. What a comeback late against NC. The games were very entertaining.

I think the winner will be found between Florida or Georgetown. The Georgetown-Ohio St semi should be fun. Oden is a monster and Hibbert is pretty good also, i didnt know he was that good (and that big). Great matchup.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    I saw a few games and i'm also rooting for Georgetown. What a comeback late against NC. The games were very entertaining.

I think the winner will be found between Florida or Georgetown. The Georgetown-Ohio St semi should be fun. Oden is a monster and Hibbert is pretty good also, i didnt know he was that good (and that big). Great matchup.
    Yeah both should go pro after this season.

It really gets on my nerves when people say they should finish college and risk injury. The purpose of college is to learn, yes, but it's also to pave the way for a successful career and make money.

What's better than making millions immediately? You can finish college later (if deemed necessary).

Did you notice that Green travelled when scoring that clutch shot against Vandy? Oh well.

Wallace hit a clutch shot to tie the game at 81 and send it to OT against NC.

Also Georgetown is a story for the press if I've ever seen one.

It's coached by John Thompson's son, John Thompson III.

It has Patrick Ewing's son, Patrick Ewing Jr. on the team and the team also has Celtic's coach, Doc River's son, Jeremiah Rivers.

Amazing.

Now we all get treated to a Hibbert/Oden showdown.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I agree with you. If he's good enough for the pros, he shouldnt stay just for the sake of staying. On the back of this players minds could be the shaun livingston injury. That's scary.

Someone like Oden or Durant could only benefit from playing in the nba. Their game is way beyond college level already. And they'll be wowed by the endorsements. There's a lot of money in stake.

I also think that Green travelled, it just wasnt a real obvious one. In the nba, players do much worse without any calls.

And Green is another interesting player. A tad undersized for a pf, at least for the next level, but he has talent and great heart. Complements Hibbert well. It's a fun team to watch.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    I agree with you. If he's good enough for the pros, he shouldnt stay just for the sake of staying. On the back of this players minds could be the shaun livingston injury. That's scary.

Someone like Oden or Durant could only benefit from playing in the nba. Their game is way beyond college level already. And they'll be wowed by the endorsements. There's a lot of money in stake.

I also think that Green travelled, it just wasnt a real obvious one. In the nba, players do much worse without any calls.

And Green is another interesting player. A tad undersized for a pf, at least for the next level, but he has talent and great heart. Complements Hibbert well. It's a fun team to watch.
    No, Green obviously travelled. He switched his pivot foot (much like how Lebron James scored a game winning bucket on the Wizards in last years playoffs).

It probably wasn't obvious to the refs because they were focused up top where the ball was.

The Shaun Livingston injury shouldn't be on any players minds as far as if they should stay or go.

Imagine that injury in his would-be current year of college. His NBA career might not be. Look at Joakim Noah. His NBA stock went down this year even though Florida is going to the Final Four.

I would rather get injured making money than not. He has made more money than many college players will ever make and guess what....he can still go back to college.

Gtown/Vandy

[youtube]B289XlegZY4[/youtube]

Gtown/UNC

[YOUTUBE]NHwTTwntn5Q[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Busyman™; 03-28-2007 at 01:10 AM.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    well i hate every team in the final four except-------flordia

so i hope flordia repeats then. we will see what happens tomorrow

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    go flordia!!!!!!!! these are the same teams that were in football champship

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    flordia wins!!! what are they putting in the water down in flordia?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast