Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Arrests!

Poster
    Billy had you considered the possibility that P D Montgolfier could infact also be PC as in Poleece Constaball Montgolfier. And for all you know I, also could member of the Her Royal Majesties Police Force and to further compound the issue we may both be of Constables of Colour!

Wriggle yer way out of dat one clat!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    paranoia is rife....

i still hate pigs tho....

no real reason, just most of them arnt nice people at all...
    then again im sure some genuinley are......

some

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 16:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 16:48
    The people of Northern Ireland call the Police "Black Bastards". Do you know why ?
    i know why, as i live here.

It comes from the uniform they used to wear, it was black....

and not very many like the police, so they called them bastards (which is also a derogatory comment, but can also mean a child without a father).

this enough? [/b][/quote]
    I was just wondering as I had never heard it before. I work in Northern Ireland quite often and as a result have a lot of friends who live there. Is the phrase commonly used, or is it just your immediate peer group.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    What a tangled web young Billy Weaves hey PB?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by fugley@31 May 2003 - 16:52
    Billy had you considered the possibility that P D Montgolfier could infact also be PC as in Poleece Constaball Montgolfier. And for all you know I, also could member of the Her Royal Majesties Police Force and to further compound the issue we may both be of Constables of Colour&#33;

Wriggle yer way out of dat one clat&#33;
    Majesty&#39;s. If you were a member you would know that.

It means belonging to Her Majesty. Not the plural.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+31 May 2003 - 16:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 31 May 2003 - 16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fugley@31 May 2003 - 16:52
    Billy had you considered the possibility that P D Montgolfier could infact also be PC as in Poleece Constaball Montgolfier.&nbsp; And for all you know I, also could member of the Her Royal Majesties Police Force and to further compound the issue we may both be of Constables of Colour&#33;

It means belonging to Her Majesty. Not the plural. [/b][/quote]
    i thought this was about possible arrests?

let&#39;s not get onto vocabulary folks, some people make typing errors, its that simple....
    get over it....

shit fug&#39;s maybe he is a pig after all....

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Cheers - just testin gnorf&#33; gnorf&#33;

By the way Bill yer cool again cos PB has scrutinized not only me grammar but also the evidence and you has been judged ok&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 16:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 16:56
    <!--QuoteBegin--fugley
    @31 May 2003 - 16:52
    Billy had you considered the possibility that P D Montgolfier could infact also be PC as in Poleece Constaball Montgolfier. And for all you know I, also could member of the Her Royal Majesties Police Force and to further compound the issue we may both be of Constables of Colour&#33;

let&#39;s not get onto vocabulary folks, some people make typing errors, its that simple....
    get over it....

shit fug&#39;s maybe he is a pig after all.... [/b][/quote]
    I may be a pig. You are the one who is the racist.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Now hang on a minute Billy&#33; - Just what is wrong with pigs? Ok so they roll around in mud and eat their own shit but so wot there only human&#33;

Could there be a flaw in this Argument Chief Constable?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+31 May 2003 - 16:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 31 May 2003 - 16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 16:57
    Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 16:56
    <!--QuoteBegin--fugley
    @31 May 2003 - 16:52

get over it....

shit fug&#39;s maybe he is a pig after all....
    I may be a pig. You are the one who is the racist. [/b][/quote]
    im sorry, that is ridiculous, how dare you accuse me of being a racist?

pigs taste ok, but only as bacon...

as for people of other races, i embrace them with open arms &#33; as with all people&#33;

unlike our donut-eating friend here

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast