Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Arrests!

I've seen on tv an article about the arrest of thousands of Kazaa users in italy, they've all been fined to1023 Euro for sharing copyrighted files.

What do you all think of the idea that they will do this in other countries as well?

Dutch kazaa user.
    Somewhat worried about ballbusters in blue.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Can't find anything in on the net news sources!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Nah don&#39;t worry - unless someone shows me a link to a report - I aint gettin restless about this one&#33; Cos believe me if there even just a few arrests it would be major news everywhere&#33;

So unless you know otherwise this really is bullsh*t
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    and you can bet yer bottom dollar the actions if any would be in the states&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #5
    the link is

http://www.rtl.nl/(/financien/rtlz/home/)/...gt_op_kazaa.xml

It&#39;s in dutch but is says that the users have all been fined for the above stated amount.

Thats&#39;s some shitty news

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Can anyone find some other sources for this apparently disasterous news?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Just take my word for it fugley that&#39;s it says that. It&#39;s disturbing isn&#39;t it?
    I&#39;m wondering if this will happen in other countries as well.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Ok Ok&#33; But what is the source of the article - just as there are bad newpaperss who report lies there are even worse net sites&#33; For all we know at the moment that site could be run by anyone, maybe even the film or music industry.

And also I think my point was fair - if this has happened - the message would spread across every media at faster than lightning speed.

The real surprising thing about your string is the little interest it&#39;s getting. (apart from me that is)

I wish some other brains would engage&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Bet PB Montgolfier could help - but I think we have to pray or something first&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    aint no pigs doin that shit i think in any other countries...

u know how many people use Kazaa ?&#33;&#33;

think how many CENSORED they would need to arrest every one of us....

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast