Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have FTN

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by tura View Post
    all private tracker are hunting after the invite traders,, so don't use the same nickname on a trading forum as on the tracker thats my advice
    .... yeah there's other ways to find out...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    finding your ip is really easy... you see those images on the signature... if those are hosted on a server that you have access to the logs... you can easily find the ip...

EDIT: not in your signature LOL do you know how the internet works? when you visit a website you load content from that server... that server has to send the information somewhere and it uses the ip you used (to query the content) to send it back...

if someone (ex: sct admin) see a thread trading an account, he can post let say (message: good luck) and in his signature post an image... that image when you load it will have to get your ip (the server) ... anyways getting ip is easy... if you want privacy use a vpn and TOR.
    Last edited by sketchyca; 03-31-2007 at 06:04 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    but i dont have images on my signature!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    there are other ways
    i dont get it..why do u risk!!
    Been There, Done That

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    no but you are viewing other people images... thats how it works

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyca View Post
    finding your ip is really easy... you see those images on the signature... if those are hosted on a server that you have access to the logs... you can easily find the ip...
    So what about if the pic from signature is from my desktop on my comp.Can they find out ip that way too!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyca View Post
    So what about if the pic from signature is from my desktop on my comp.Can they find out ip that way too!
    Like I said, its when you view their images, then they can find out the ip...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    just for ur knowledge, THIS guy is a hacker, hes from israel and he hacks torrent accounts

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac View Post
    Like I said, its when you view their images, then they can find out the ip...
    Oh ok so if I look at their images then they can see my ip. LOL ok. That makes sense now.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    He shouldnt be offering this here at all even if hes got a different name at FTN. Oh well, its his funeral.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast