Thread: Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition

Hey guys, I am trying to find bin/cue for the pc version. I have played 1and 2. I got the image of the game from usenet and was the only one I found but having problems playing it because it asks for the cd/dvd to be inserted. I burn the image on dvd and it still doesn't work, it starts to uninstall. I tried the no cd patch and it still doesn't work. Can I do somethign else with what I have already? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Did you download Devil.May.Cry.3.Special.Edition-RELOADED? That should work, its a scene release and RELOADED releases usually work, theres a crack included with it did you use that?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Yea, I got the reloaded one. I didn't see a crack for it. Also I deleted all the files, I guess I have to download it again.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    I just downloaded the files again and I don't see a rar file taht says a crack. The rars are for the image file. I actually had to get a cd key from gamecopyworld because newzbin yanked the cd key out from the post. So I'm pretty stuck again.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Try reading the nfo more carefully.
    It says:
    4. Copy the cracked content from \crack directory on the DVD to your
    installation directory.

In the iso there should be a folder called crack, thats where the crack is Also newzbin edit the keys out of the nfos on their site but when you get the nzb it will still download the original nfo (with the key etc)
    Last edited by torrentguy; 04-01-2007 at 11:44 AM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I can never open that nfo file after I get stuff from usenet.. What do I use to open the nfo file

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by neotoky View Post
    I can never open that nfo file after I get stuff from usenet.. What do I use to open the nfo file
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-...O-Viewer.shtml

Or open them with notepad