Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: there's only a load of crap on newgroups

What a waste of time these newsgroups are. There is just a load of complete crap on there. No decent music or movies - all artists and titles you have never heard of and don't want.

Useless. I've got better things to do with my life then dealing with this @hit.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    1st of april ?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Dont use newsgroups then! Or alternatively learn how to use a decent newsreader then have a look in the NZB section.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by kanamint View Post
    What a waste of time these newsgroups are. There is just a load of complete crap on there. No decent music or movies - all artists and titles you have never heard of and don't want.

There is just has much stuff on newsgroups has bittorrent or any other p2p program, But with no ratio crap or uploading if you don't want to, If you know what you want then using something like newzleech or binsearch or newsleecher super search will find it for you, I should know, I upload alot of nzb's every month including games, TV shows, Music, Films and there isn't something i've not been able to get yet that i've wanted.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    1st of april ?
    No, the only joke are these newsgroups. Please tell me something that is decent on them? I bet you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post

There is just has much stuff on newsgroups has bittorrent or any other p2p program, But with no ratio crap or uploading if you don't want to, If you know what you want then using something like newzleech or binsearch or newsleecher super search will find it for you, I should know, I upload alot of nzb's every month including games, TV shows, Music, Films and there isn't something i've not been able to get yet that i've wanted.
    B@llshit!!. Even if you do try and download TV shows or films it just goes into error and then you get viruses and trojans that affect your computer. My computer was almost wrecked yesterday.

Waste of time and effort and money!!

ps Newsleecher supersearch doesn't even work. I tried it today and nothing happens!!
    Last edited by kanamint; 04-01-2007 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    No, the only joke are these newsgroups. Please tell me something that is decent on them? I bet you can't.

B@llshit!!. Even if you do try and download TV shows or films it just goes into error and then you get viruses and trojans that affect your computer. My computer was almost wrecked yesterday.

Waste of time and effort and money!!

ps Newsleecher supersearch doesn't even work. I tried it today and nothing happens!!
    Your kidding right, I've used newsgroups over 8 months now and never downloaded a single virus or trojan, If your getting a error, Then your doing something wrong, What error does it give you?

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Every video or tv show I download needs to be repaired or can't be played. Get WinRar Diagnostic messages and Quick Par blocks come up.

This is so frustrating!!

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Every video or tv show I download needs to be repaired or can't be played. Get WinRar Diagnostic messages and Quick Par blocks come up.

This is so frustrating!!
    What newsgroup provider you using?

9. Newsgroups   -   #9

This is so frustrating!!
    I've tried at least 5 of them over the last couple of days and I have download problems with all of them. - Newsleecher, Newsbin Pro, Giganews, Grab It, Binsearch etc

10. Newsgroups   -   #10

I've tried at least 5 of them over the last couple of days and I have download problems with all of them. - Newsleecher, Newsbin Pro, Giganews, Grab It, Binsearch etc
    No they are newsreaders, I mean news provider example giganews, Newshosting, Usernetserver.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast