Thread: big problem on UK-T

Arczimodo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    hello, I have big problem on UK-T (wheel mods). When I changed password in profile, all works fine, but when I changed flag in profile and I press submit changes, then it want to log in, so I entered login and new password, and it says: Login or Password incorrect. When I try to enter old password, its error too. Its very interesting, because I can enter to: www.u********/my.php and browse.php, but when I want to see details of torrents, I must log in and its error. I have a friend on UKT and he check last login in profile, it was 20 min ago so nobody stole my password. Please help me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Try recovering your account?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    no cuz email address in profile its not my, but its trusted person, so he cant recover password. And if he recover password, last profile activity will be 1 minute, not 39 minutes ago
    Last edited by Arczimodo; 04-01-2007 at 07:43 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    So in other words its a shared account?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    shared account? What does it mean?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by arczimodo View Post
    shared account? What does it mean?
    it means you share the acct.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    think you have to contackt the person who owns the account email and tell him to do an recover ...and then you will get new password..I dont know any other way to fix this..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I could be b.c of your browser or login with different ip. I changed the flag all the time and its fine.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Pheo View Post
    I could be b.c of your browser or login with different ip. I changed the flag all the time and its fine.

They may or may not use Secure cookies. If his ip changes he would need to clear the cookie and get a new one.

If your still having issues with your account and the account IS NOT A SHARED ACCOUNT... feel free to pm me the account name and I can msg one of their staff for you. (You will have to know certain account information to confirm the account is yours. EX: email address that registered the account ect..)

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    recovering ur account