Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OiNK

If anyone has an OiNK invite to spare, PM me. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    finnlugg's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    whats ur offer for oink invite?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    PlayMaker's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i suppose nothing

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you are a hell of a supposer Dreamcream

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcream View Post
    i suppose nothing
    Actually, you're right.

I've found that its pretty damn hard to get ahold of a tracker above level 2 when you have nothing to offer. This makes it near impossible to get ahold of something like OiNK unless you get really lucky or have a friend who could hook you up with a level 3 account to trade.

I figured, hey, why not see if someone would be gracious enough to be that friend for a day and hook me up with OiNK. There are a lot of users on these forums and maybe someone would be nice enought to do so. It's worth a shot anyway.

I've been using bittorrent for about 3 years now and I know how and why to keep ratios up, etc. You wouldn't be giving an invite to a noob in other words

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SalsaMan's Avatar vamos a bailar! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcream View Post
    i suppose nothing
    Actually, you're right.

I've found that its pretty damn hard to get ahold of a tracker above level 2 when you have nothing to offer. This makes it near impossible to get ahold of something like OiNK unless you get really lucky or have a friend who could hook you up with a level 3 account to trade.

I figured, hey, why not see if someone would be gracious enough to be that friend for a day and hook me up with OiNK. There are a lot of users on these forums and maybe someone would be nice enought to do so. It's worth a shot anyway.

I've been using bittorrent for about 3 years now and I know how and why to keep ratios up, etc. You wouldn't be giving an invite to a noob in other words
    I disagree -with the bold part specifically.

I've only been using bittorrent for a few months (with good ratios), aren't particularily lucky or have "friends" in the scene, yet still managed to get an oink invite and others on this forum.

I would recommend using the search feature to find out who on this forum is offering Oink, what they want for it (sometimes it may be less than you think), and do some legwork on getting an invite. I didn't have an invite or reputation to anywhere when I first came here, yet managed to get TL and oink invites within 2 days --after the one month.

Just a suggestion, you'd be suprised at what you can find by searching around .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i actually got bitmetv, bitme, oink, TL and others completly
    for free from various users in a tracker i'm a member in, i
    guess the people there are extremly generous

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    dudave which tracker if you don't mind?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    MMATRACKER
    best community in the net

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SalsaMan's Avatar vamos a bailar! BT Rep: +2
    @dudave

Definitely sounds like a great community... for them to trust everyone to give invites away for free. Sounds better than just showing some ration screens to get invites (photoshop, anyone?).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast