Thread: 5 Users No Downloads All F_in Day

im sitting here with only another 150 mb left and all i get is ...Connecting 5 users all damn day and I cant get plugged in...It seem that if i dont get the DL from the original person the first time , Im looking at month b4 i can get the file...Literally months

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    saw something in another discussion. if you have cable or dsl connection it will show as connesting even though your not . hope it helps

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Try the option in the k-lite "more options" box that says "prevent other users from cutting in front of you to download files" and check it. I had the same problem, Im on a cable connection and I like to leave my computers on 24 hours a day, when I check on the downloads section of kazaa lite I wanna see that all the downloads are running at a respectable bandwidth rate. What I dont want to see is more sources, connecting, or remotely quede. However, If that becomes I problem for you still, I recommend using k-lite speed up tool.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@2 June 2003 - 00:26
    Try the option in the k-lite "more options" box that says "prevent other users from cutting in front of you to download files" and check it.
    where do u find that box it doesn´t exist
    have the same probs
    shifted from cable to a faster dsl line only to find out that the dl-speeds became REALLY slow
    takes like txo weeks for a movie
    worst thing is when the CD2 completes first, then the CD1 is snailin away

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    geprobert's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by miffo@2 June 2003 - 08:39
    where do u find that box it doesn´t exist
    have the same probs
    shifted from cable to a faster dsl line only to find out that the dl-speeds became REALLY slow
    takes like txo weeks for a movie
    worst thing is when the CD2 completes first, then the CD1 is snailin away
    I think that shn might have been talking about the checkbox on the options screen.

Under menu Options, go to More Options... - and on the right there is a checkbox "Users Can't Cut in Line"

The thing is, I have that ticked - and I have the same problem. It is with the music DVD Rip "Muse Hullabaloo", which has completed 600 mb of 700mb (which took long enough).

Now it always has 3-5 users (some of which are duplicates when you expand) and never downloads anything. Been like it for about 4 weeks now.

Wonder whether I should start again?!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    but that box is the other way around it says:
    users cant cut in line when downloading from you
    its an upload control

traffic has improved a bit over the past few weeks but im lucky if any1 is over 7 K/s
    really sucks big time
    used to have at least 2 or 3 over 50 K/s

never should´ve changed to DSL

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Actually I have had that box checked the whole time, and , its funny, because I too HAve a dl of 2 discs and the other one has been done for 3 weeks...It sux bigtime....too bad the torrent thing seems to have slowed down...seems more reliable.... can anyone explain how to use filedonkey?