Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing uTorrent on a Leeware Walkthrough

im having mayjor trouble i have tried to install utoprrent on my server and im just at a complete lost.
    i have a leaseweb dedicated server freebsd installed on a unix system.
    can anyone help me getting this set up? iv been trying to figure this out for the past 2months now(paid 2 months of server) and wasting money here due to i still havent got this set up. realy could do with some help

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #222
    Thanks! Great tutorial, works like a charm

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #223
    ok i decided to get leeseware server and all is up and running. now im trying to install the webui but im havning trouble getting into my server via my ftp how do i set SFTP as the mode?? i have flasFXP

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #224
    0tis's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by masterman View Post
    ok i decided to get leeseware server and all is up and running. now im trying to install the webui but im havning trouble getting into my server via my ftp how do i set SFTP as the mode?? i have flasFXP
    i think people were saying flashfxp doesn't have SFTP check previous posts in this thread. cuteftp works good.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #225
    ok thats all done got webui uploaded but for some reason i cannot view it

when i put my url in i get error file cannot be found

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #226
    Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    u have a problem
    im stucked at 16.I cant connect with my tight vnc.Any help???

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #227
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    anybody knows how to start downloading form tl using this setting
    what i do is add the download URL and everything adds fine but i get wrong torrent pass when downloading.
    on SCT i get no problem.
    and one thing more if i start my torrent from webUi where the file get saved?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #228
    Can someone explain to me how to setup the leeware box so that I can download stuff with ftp? (instead of sftp) Its so that I can download stuff from the box to my computer in work and get better speeds(sftp is sloooow)
    TIA

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #229
    you will need to install ftp on your server...

ok buggyme thats a great tut you did there i got myself a leeware server and i installed utorrent like a charm and its all working so i thankyou alot of that great tut and it all makes sense..
    And you are right webui is sexy :-)
    Reasons why i couldnt understand the tut is cos i was trying to install utorrent on my leaseweb server and its very deficult so if you could help me with that id be greatfull

where the file get saved?
    login to your server via sftp and look in the / directory thats where the files get saved.
    or look in the /root directory
    Last edited by dano24; 07-08-2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #230
    Quote Originally Posted by masterman View Post
    you will need to install ftp on your server...

...Thanks for telling me what I already know. Maybe I should rephrase. I'm looking for instructions/a tutorial on how to install an ftp server onto the leeware box.

Also can anyone recommend any good ftp servers?
    Last edited by nodigity; 07-08-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast