Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing uTorrent on a Leeware Walkthrough

anyone?

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #282
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i get this error when i get to the part where i have to type in wine utorrent.exe and before i get that message when the vnc viewer on my desktop pops up it just says the screen is loading but it never loads...what am i doing wrong?

wine utorrent.exe
    err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
    Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
    Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
    Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
    Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
    errle:CoGetClassObject class {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} not registered
    errle:CoGetClassObject no class object {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} could be created for context 0x1

well utorrent is loading now but i'm still getting that message and would just like to know how to fix it?

I still can't get the webui to work and I can't upload shit with leeware even with tons of leechers i'm lucky if i get 1 kbps?
    Last edited by unbri; 07-30-2007 at 10:49 PM.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #283
    Leeware sucks thats why you get 1kbps. lol.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #284
    samoyan's Avatar Comedy Club Resident BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    When I try to install KDE and Firefox I get the following message:
    Index Error: list index out of range

How I can avoid this problem?
    --------------------------------------------------

It seems that I have a problem with 'yum'...
    In the beginning, when I installed 3 apps: wine, vnc and xterm, it took me 3 times to repeat the same commands in order to install those programs. The same thing is with this f.... 'yum'

my FC4 cannot find any mirrors and dies...Either I need to increase timeout time in .conf file or just to repeat my commands until yum downloads and installs all packages.
    Last edited by samoyan; 07-31-2007 at 08:03 PM.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #285
    i still can't seem to figure out how to get the webui to work.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #286
    samoyan's Avatar Comedy Club Resident BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by unbri View Post
    i still can't seem to figure out how to get the webui to work.
    1. On uTorrent, go to preferences and on the side tree, go to Advanced >> WebUI - tick Enable Web Interface and also, put your desired username and password for the webUI.
    2. I also recommend putting an alternative port (8080 is fine).
    3. Now, use your FTP client and login to your server. Put SFTP as the mode, put in the hostname/IP and port should be the default 22.
    4. Boom! You should see all the files in your server now.
    5. Browse to /root/.wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/root/Application Data/uTorrent/
    6. Get WebUI and extract webui.zip. Now, transfer webui.zip to the directory that I specified above (through SFTP of course). Btw, you usually just to drag and drop the file.
    7. Voila! WebUI is installed.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #287
    I extracted the webui.zip and put it in the stated directory but when i go to the url with the port number it says page not found?

nvm my isp blocked port 8080 so i changed it to 1600 and was able to login...i still can't upload shit more than 1 kbps though which I don't really understand at all cuz i can download over 1 mbps?
    Last edited by unbri; 07-31-2007 at 08:59 PM.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #288
    Eazil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by unbri View Post
    I extracted the webui.zip and put it in the stated directory but when i go to the url with the port number it says page not found?

nvm my isp blocked port 8080 so i changed it to 1600 and was able to login...i still can't upload shit more than 1 kbps though which I don't really understand at all cuz i can download over 1 mbps?
    In tracker like tl you should get 1-2 mb/s up, depends of the seed leecher of the torrent.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #289
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    My seed box is telling me my disk is full although i only have around 3 torrents at around 700mb on there? is there a recycle bin or something i need to empty?
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #290
    0tis's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    My seed box is telling me my disk is full although i only have around 3 torrents at around 700mb on there? is there a recycle bin or something i need to empty?
    /root/.local/share/Trash

i just delete everything from both the files and info folders manually with my cuteftp but there's probably another way. i just don't know how.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast