Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Simspons Episode

Yeah, Homer is sooo cocky he says "I've worked in a nuclear power plant for 10 years...I think I know a little about how a reactor works" he is so stupid!! HIlarious!!! And he is always calling his college buddies Nerds!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    the newer series' have funnier current affairs related jokes in them, which i prefer to the older ones, and homer even looks and sounds worse in the older ones....
    but of course the older episodes will remain classics....

anyone know how long we have to wait for the start of the last series, 15 ?!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 14:09
    anyone know how long we have to wait for the start of the last series, 15 ?!!
    They´re goin to end it
    damn didn´t know that, makes me mad
    they closed down futurama just when i was starting to enjoy it

bastards

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Why would they end it? Its so successful and popular! If they do I'm gonna be pissed, Futurama is hilarious too, but only 53 episodes, that is so sad.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Homersimpson@1 June 2003 - 14:18
    Why would they end it? Its so successful and popular! If they do I'm gonna be pissed, Futurama is hilarious too, but only 53 episodes, that is so sad.
    yeah the simps will finally leave our screens after 15 seasons....amazing run

futurama is very good, more clever humour in it as well i think, but it would never last more than 7 series' anyway i think, it would start to go too dry, so they are gonna cut it short to save embarrassment.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    oh yeah sorry peeps, just to let you know i heard after the 15th they are goin to do a movie of some sort - i suppose its better that they just do one - at the end, just a classic to finish it off....
    a tearful goodbye im sure 4 all of us.....

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Hey Billy where did you get your information from about the Simpsons coming to an end? Can you back up this wild claim with a website? I mean this is the first I have heard of any kind of ending to them.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by Homersimpson@1 June 2003 - 18:09
    Hey Billy where did you get your information from about the Simpsons coming to an end? Can you back up this wild claim with a website? I mean this is the first I have heard of any kind of ending to them.
    sorry no back up, so to speak.
    someone told me
    ill have a look and see if theres anythin about....
    but i mean, it has to finish sometime...

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Oh sure I agree that it does have to end sometime....but, what about all those soap operas like All my Children and As the World Turns....they have been on the air for like 30 years?

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Back to the thread instead of rumour...

Stone Cutters B)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast