Thread: azureus help please

hello i am using Azureus 2.5.0.4 and i am downloading "trainspotting" and i am connected to 45 seeds and 23 peers. my speed wont even go over 10KB/s anymore, this morning it was at 150KB/s or so, i have a 2mb connection and i have set my upload too 15KB/s. i left it to download and when i came bak the speeds had dramatically changed and wont go back up no matter what files i try. isit true that BT yahoo braodband cap the speed during the day time to late nite ? please help me thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Is this a public tracker you are downloading from? I used to get that when I was using public trackers. Also I believe there is a guide on how to optimize downloads/uploads for Azureus around here. Search for it. I gotta go now otherwise I would post the link to it. There is alsoa guide on how to reduce memory usage. It sure helps a lot.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    one is private and one is public. private: 5seeds and 4 peers so far, and public:56 seeds and 34 peers. and the total with them both is about 12 KB/s, it wont go abpove that no mata what iv tried. i have a 2MB connection and i am on BT but iv heard that BT are capping downloads at a certain period of time? i have set my upload to 15KBs and download to unlimited and chnged the settings that everyone reccommends and i am usuing port 16278. i dont understand, i was getting my bandwidth maxed out earlier reaching speeds of about 180KB/s and now it wonteven go above 15 KB/s at most. any ideas on what to do? and about capping ?

what can i do ? i dont get what is happening
    Last edited by sammy1989; 04-03-2007 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost