Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw You Fake File Poser Dickheads!

Ya know, I am smart enough to not dl stupid fakes and I know you all are freakin' sick and tired of hearing about it, but I just have to say..... FUQ you loser a$$holes who have NOTHING better to do with your life than rename stupid files on Kazaa! HOW LAME AND RETARDED ARE YOU?!?! WHAT IS THE FUQING POINT?!? WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? I want to hear from you A$$HOLES exactly WHAT PURPOSE there is in doing this... WHAT DO YOU GAIN BESIDES THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU'RE A COMPLETE A$$?????? No one does a bad deed in this world without the hope of some personal gain to themselves....AND I WANT TO KNOW....WHAT DO YOU GAIN?!? Of course, you lame a$$es aren't going to respond, then everyone would know who you are and how STUPID you are!!! So, if you're a WEAKLING, don't respond and see if I care....it'll just show me that the reason you people do this is because you truly don't have a life... it must suck to be you, so why don't you just grab a gun and do the world a favor?!? Obviously if you're doing this crap, you're worthless anyhow, so just get it over with and let the world be free from your stupidity!! Humanity evolves...you are de-evolving so we have no room for you on this planet....we don't want you, oh but you already knew that or you wouldn't be WASTING YOUR LIFE renaming files on Kazaa! lol You may think you're doing this anonymously, but think about it...everytime some newbie downloads your renamed file, they are cursing you to hell and I truly hope that with thousands of people wishing you there everyday that you will end up there....hopefully you'll take my advice and make it sooner than later! FUQIN' WORTHLESS LOW-LIFE LOSERS!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    people who post stuff like this should be shot 3 times in the head

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@1 June 2003 - 07:30
    people who post stuff like this should be shot 3 times in the head
    ha...already heard your retarded-ness on another post on this subject...look it up and check my response there...it remains the same. People like YOU should be shot in the head! LOSER...you obviously have nothing better to do either than get on this forum and tell people who post on this topic that they should be shot...see my first post and take the advice....it fits you to a tee!! FUQING BULLY! Get a life...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    What a loser.. He/She is actually talking shit online. Jesus, what has the internet come to?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@1 June 2003 - 07:55
    What a loser.. He/She is actually talking shit online. Jesus, what has the internet come to?
    well, you're talking sh*t back, so you tell me?!?

And obviously if this is the first time you've seen someone rant on a bunch of a$$es online, then you are the internet n00b. Try looking on some real discussion forums, like yahoo...you'll find I'm actually being rather nice about it! I have an opinion and a right to express it. If you don't like it, you don't have to be here!

To both stonecold and sk8....you both must be a couple of the file renamers I'm talking about! Is this the best you can do? A weak and feeble attempt? Name calling instead of defending your stupid actions? Why else would you even bother posting a comment in this topic? Don't like people calling you out for what you are? Too damn bad.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yes theres been dozens of threads about this whole thing and nothing can be done use avi preview and varifieds is all we can do

Theres no need to abuse each other either

angellynn26 I don't think there is any point posting what u have here becasue I can tell u no one here on this forum shares fakes if u really want to get the message out copy and paste what u have posted and send the users with fake files that message with kazaa.

Basically theirs assholes around the world

who knows maybe they think its funny maybe there too damm lazy and dont be bothered to rename or delete a fake or they are such a new they dont know how too

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by adthomp@1 June 2003 - 08:14
    Yes theres been dozens of threads about this whole thing and nothing can be done use avi preview and varifieds is all we can do

Theres no need to abuse each other either

angellynn26 I don't think there is any point posting what u have here becasue I can tell u no one here on this forum shares fakes if u really want to get the message out copy and paste what u have posted and send the users with fake files that message with kazaa.

Basically theirs assholes around the world

who knows maybe they think its funny maybe there too damm lazy and dont be bothered to rename or delete a fake or they are such a new they dont know how too
    yeah, I know nothing can be done.... I would truly just like to know what the motivation is...it seems pointless, senseless, and stupid. Besides, I'm a criminologist...people's motivations are my business. There has to be some idiot file renamer that wants to tell us all WHY....and, as for them being on the forum, I'm sure at least some of those jerks use the forum to search for verifieds and such...just want to know why, didn't want to be abused by other users who have a problem with my topic. I don't retract any of it, however.....those who rename the file to begin with are worthless losers and if no one responding to this topic is a file renamer then I shouldn't be offending anyone.

So why is it people are offended if I'm not talking about them? Just makes them look like file renamers or just plain jerks for responding with such bullcrap replies.

As for offending others with my initial post, it was simply directed at the people who post fakes and rename files.... they deserve all the abuse they get, and I will NOT apologize for what I said!

For what it's worth adthomp, thanks for not being a jerk about it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I have downloaded lots of fake files and I can tell you it really pisses me off, I rename them with the words FAKE or DON'T WORK in the filename to let people know they are out there, if you simply just delete it...people will continue to download them from others who don't rename them......I downloaded Darkness Falls from the verified hashes page and when I got it, it was just a long series of numbers and letters, with no .avi or .mpeg at the end, so I don't know what to do with it....is it a fake? I don't know?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    You could buy the movie or see it in the theater.

So what you computer wasted a few hours. It beats actually spending money.

Stop complaining and deal with it

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    BANNED
    You could buy the movie or see it in the theater.

So what you computer wasted a few hours. It beats actually spending money.

Stop complaining and deal with it
    Yeah but where all sinners

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast