Thread: Need help with Newsleecher!!!

I have a annoying problem with Newsleecher (I belive). I have 12 groups that I subscribed to the first time I installed Newsleecher. Now I want add som more groups to my list. There is no problem subscribing to a new group and updating the headers after subscriping. The problem is when I close Newsleecher these groups are gone (I stille have the 12 others I first joined) when I opens Newsleecher again . Anyone here who have experienced the same problem? I hope there is someone here that might have a answer to this crap.

Cheers

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    kanamint?

yo

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    No, I'm not that guy/girl. I love the Newsleecher, but this problem is starting to pi**ing my off. It's pretty annoying to subscribe to the same groups over and over again, at the same the time I'll have to start a full update of the headers. I have used Newsleecher for a year or so, but I'm probably still a newbie . Anyone know of a solution to this problem??

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Did you check on their forum? If it was me I would deinstall and install.

I have it set up with 3 subsribed groups, and not problems.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fjoggy View Post
    I have a annoying problem with Newsleecher (I belive). I have 12 groups that I subscribed to the first time I installed Newsleecher. Now I want add som more groups to my list. There is no problem subscribing to a new group and updating the headers after subscriping. The problem is when I close Newsleecher these groups are gone (I stille have the 12 others I first joined) when I opens Newsleecher again . Anyone here who have experienced the same problem? I hope there is someone here that might have a answer to this crap.

Cheers
    I would definately ask the newsgroup help forum. Because I have had several groups I subscribed to at once, but not as may as you have had. So i don't know if there is a limit or not.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6