Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighting mars Man Utd's Rome trip

SnnY's Avatar Error Syntax
    That's why they lost, they were busy defending the planet. Or invading another one, in Rome.
    You and every other nub on the internets.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They need to ban the Italian teams imo, first they have the match fixing scandal then all the hooliganism and now they're running the risk of sparking off an interstellar ballistic war.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    They need to ban the Italian teams imo, first they have the match fixing scandal then all the hooliganism and now they're running the risk of sparking off an interstellar ballistic war.
    Lollies, interstellar missiles

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    It was mental.

The Roma fans taunted the Man Utd fans when they scored. Which is fairly common practice in football. Tho' the bottles of pish are a wee bit ott imo.

The manutd fans decided to charge them, in spite of the fact that there were hundreds of fully armed, testosterone laden, mental Italian riot police on their side of the barrier. None on the Italian side strangely enough.

Carnage ensued.

Guess who got the worst of it.

Fucking insane.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    This is just another example of the "halo effect." In actual fact Man Utd are fekking useless; the opposing teams, are often actually playing against what they think, they (Man Utd.) used to play like and not how they actually do play. This is all part of Man Unt. campaign of disinformation. Rome saw this "chink" in their halo, that's all, no big deal.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Top of the top league in the World (and that sticks in my craw to say btw) kind of gives lie to your contention there, old bean.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    This is just another example of the "halo effect." In actual fact Man Utd are fekking useless; the opposing teams, are often actually playing against what they think, they (Man Utd.) used to play like and not how they actually do play. This is all part of Man Unt. campaign of disinformation. Rome saw this "chink" in their halo, that's all, no big deal.
    Look, if you're trying to reach 5000 posts or something, just post a load of numbers in the 'tard thread.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I've never seen anyone spend so much time and effort saying so much of no actual content or consequence whatsoever.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    News posting is the new counting, don't you know

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    It was mental.

The Roma fans taunted the Man Utd fans when they scored. Which is fairly common practice in football. Tho' the bottles of pish are a wee bit ott imo.

The manutd fans decided to charge them, in spite of the fact that there were hundreds of fully armed, testosterone laden, mental Italian riot police on their side of the barrier. None on the Italian side strangely enough.

Carnage ensued.

Guess who got the worst of it.

Fucking insane.
    I think one or two Italian police died in the riots that preceeded the recent closure of some grounds in Italy - so the riot police weren't about to err on the side of caution when 'subduing' the United fans.

Fucking mentalists, the lot of them - and the fans that did the charging.

There should definitely have been just as many police on the Roma side of the fence tho', for there to be just fat stewards added to the mentalist feel of the night.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast