Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: learning torrents sites

RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by seras12345 View Post
    Do any of the popular learning torrents sites ever open up for new members, do you know? They're the main reason I started looking into private sites, since public ones rarely seem to have this sort of stuff (Or if they do it has 1 seed uploading at 5kb/s) ...
    Bitspyder was open a little while ago, keep checking their website, its bound to be open for a short period every now and them. Elbitz was also open a few days ago, but isn't anymore. Oink won't ever be opening again (according to a staff post here), and Bitme probably won't either.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    birox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by birox View Post
    hmm... isnt FTN about elearning too?

anyway... i love bitme.
    FTN is a general 0-day tracker, not an e-learning tracker.
    thx for the info. i tought it was like the best elearning tracker... because of the name and because its hard to get in.

i was trying to get in but now i dont care... i will keep using Bitme

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seras12345 View Post
    Do any of the popular learning torrents sites ever open up for new members, do you know? They're the main reason I started looking into private sites, since public ones rarely seem to have this sort of stuff (Or if they do it has 1 seed uploading at 5kb/s) ...
    Bitspyder was open a little while ago, keep checking their website, its bound to be open for a short period every now and them. Elbitz was also open a few days ago, but isn't anymore. Oink won't ever be opening again (according to a staff post here), and Bitme probably won't either.

Hmm, ok, thank you! I'll keep an eye on those!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think that bitme may open some time because the maximum number of allowed users on bitme is 30,000 and it has less than 20,000 users right now.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think that bitme may open some time because the maximum number of allowed users on bitme is 30,000 and it has less than 20,000 users right now.
    Hmm, that's good news. Thanks for the information, will keep an eye out.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    That is good news... On the signup page it says "Open sign-up limit (15,000) has been reached. Invites only.". So maybe if the number of users goes under 15000 it'll open up?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Every weeks same thread.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    learnbits is easy. Just join their irc and ask POLITELY for one. They are really great people.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I think bitme is the most adequate website for e-learing . Learnbits was good site also , hope it return soon as they have set up a new server and a nice layout.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Electronic Fanatic
    how about sites with self help vids...like workout vids, etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast