We all suffer from them in one way of another...
There are many forms of "HALO" and in this thread we shall be discussing them.
What is a Halo?
We shall be discussing the following points...
- 1. A luminous circle, usually prismatically coloured, round the sun or moon, and supposed to be caused by the refraction of light through crystals of ice in the atmosphere. Connected with halos there are often white bands, crosses, or arches, resulting from the same atmospheric conditions.
- 2. A circle of light; especially, the bright ring represented in painting as surrounding the heads of saints and other holy persons; a glory; a nimbus.
- 3. An ideal glory investing, or affecting one's perception of, an object.
- 4. A coloured circle around a nipple; an areola.
There are more question but these will "appear" around the subjects as we progress in this thread.
- a.What is not a halo.
b.Can you eat them?
c. Can you get your halo back, if you misplaced it?
d. Has Tony Blair got a Halo?
e. Where did he lose it?
e. Examples of Halos
f. How to combat the effects of the "halo effect?
- g.Can you buy them and are they really cheaper at Tesco's.
h. Is it true the darker colouring round a nipple is also called a "Halo"and shall we post loads of example of them
- i. Is j2k4 suffering from the Halo Effect?
Now here follows few examples of "Halos"
<---this is not a Halo but a Mandala
<--- unreal halo
<---- disappearing Halo
Not a halo..
<---- Galactic Snail
<--- cup of coffee...
OK enough for now, time for your comments on Halos.. and eventual photographs of your favourite halos.Originally Posted by Wiki
PS. Please don't spam your own personal Halo in this thread...