Halite BitTorrent client
Halite is yet another open-source BitTorrent client and is based on the excellent libtorrent library from Rasterbar Software.
What makes Halite stand out is its remote control interface that allows its users to easily monitor and control the application from a mobile phone.
* Multiple downloads.
* Displays more detailed information for the selected torrent.
* Connection limits both global and per-torrent.
* Transfer rate limits again global and per-torrent.
* Trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol).
* IP filtering with eMule ipfilter.dat import.
* Minimize to tray with transfer rate summary.
* Association with ".torrent" files.
* Option to limit the number of instances to one.
* Estimated time remaining indicator.
Screenshot of my Halite. I am testing it now.
Web page: http://www.binarynotions.com/halite.php