Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To SCT Staff

Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm really sorry about your diabled account and I don't think you'll get it back.

Try getting another fresh one.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne'tu View Post
    I'm really sorry about your diabled account and I don't think you'll get it back.

Try getting another fresh one.
    This is injustice. I was an uploader there .
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    ive expected sct 2 respect their uploaders a lil bit more :/
    Sean_Rob what can i tell u.. although sct is a great site with great community i wouldnt have come back there if i were u after giving so much and getting this kind of attitude

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    yeah, its like when u work at a bad place. if they treat u like crap its no good staying there becaus they will keep doing it. if u go back to sct then they will probably keep doing things like this to u. i guess it could be an accident but who knows?? if no staff is going to tell u why. it sux too that u lost a comunity that u liked a lot

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    Sean_Rob what can i tell u.. although sct is a great site with great community i wouldnt have come back there if i were u after giving so much and getting this kind of attitude
    Quote Originally Posted by r0n1n View Post
    yeah, its like when u work at a bad place. if they treat u like crap its no good staying there becaus they will keep doing it. if u go back to sct then they will probably keep doing things like this to u. i guess it could be an accident but who knows?? if no staff is going to tell u why. it sux too that u lost a comunity that u liked a lot
    Thanks for your advice
    Unfortunately , It seems that SCT doesn't respect to its users . I don't know what to say.
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If you really didn't do any fault , you must never be afraid or fear of any thing and anyone .

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Not when their inviter and ALL of the users on their invite tree(s) are caught trading invites. If members of the Staff are caught doing the same thing, they'll be treated no differently.

We know ppl trade invites... just don't make it way too obvious and start trading them on public forums and then post screenshots and show everyone.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch View Post
    Not when their inviter and ALL of the users on their invite tree(s) are caught trading invites. If members of the Staff are caught doing the same thing, they'll be treated no differently.

We know ppl trade invites... just don't make it way too obvious and start trading them on public forums and then post screenshots and show everyone.
    the way i see it, it isnt his fault so i would expect that if its a qualified member that support the site he wouldnt be banned although his inviter or someone it his tree traded invites.
    at list for me, it doesnt make any sense that a mod/uploader or i dont know what will be banned because of that (i dont understand the idea of baning the whole invite tree but thats a different issue)

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    if its a qualified member that support the site he wouldnt be banned
    Lol, he was an Uploader for less than 3 days...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Is it REALLY important ? Tell me , my ratio in your tracker .

Ok swi7ch ! Is it possible to enblaing my account again or not ? Give me one Word . Yes or No . I am waiting for your answer .
    Last edited by Sean_Rob; 04-08-2007 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast