Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To SCT Staff

I'd hate to see what would happen if this guy got dumped by a girlfriend.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i also had my account disabled at the same time you did so we must of had the same inviter, i wasnt an uploader but i had donated to the site, had a very good ratio. all i want to know
    has my ip been banned or just the account?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    You're banned. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    sct staff are faggots.. i got my account disabled along time ago.. cuz i wasnt active enough
    same thing with ftn staff are lifeless fags with glasses and aface full with zits and yellow stuff(i made my self throw up, and yes i got banned from their too once)
    except of kimii, she cant be afag shes a chick
    you can blow me...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    sct staff are faggots.. i got my account disabled along time ago.. cuz i wasnt active enough
    same thing with ftn staff are lifeless fags with glasses and aface full with zits and yellow stuff(i made my self throw up, and yes i got banned from their too once)
    except of kimii, she cant be afag shes a chick
    Disabling for inactivity happens in all private trackers, I believe.

btw kimii's probably the one who banned you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i didnt say she banned me, i sayed she cant be afag cuz shes a female

you can blow me...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I don't think whether you're an invite trader or not matters to them. It's just the fact that you are invited by the person who they think are trading invites. Chances are, your inviter never even traded ScT; he's just known for being a trader of other sites' invites. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it or not, just that you are linked with someone who has the reputation for doing that. Obviously ScT doesn't have respect for any of their members. Why would they allow the unscrupulous allocation of invites based on monetary donation when they ban uploaders who never directly did anything wrong? My advice is that you forget about ScT; that tracker's going down the drain swiftly and surely. My view is that even if swi7ch lets you back, you should decline. Maintain your integrity against bad trackers. A month or two ago, my view would have been different.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Nice talking Shadowfire

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    I don't think whether you're an invite trader or not matters to them. It's just the fact that you are invited by the person who they think are trading invites. Chances are, your inviter never even traded ScT; he's just known for being a trader of other sites' invites. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it or not, just that you are linked with someone who has the reputation for doing that. Obviously ScT doesn't have respect for any of their members. Why would they allow the unscrupulous allocation of invites based on monetary donation when they ban uploaders who never directly did anything wrong? My advice is that you forget about ScT; that tracker's going down the drain swiftly and surely. My view is that even if swi7ch lets you back, you should decline. Maintain your integrity against bad trackers. A month or two ago, my view would have been different.
    Thank you for your advice . You are right !
    So ! Goodbye SCT , forever . I will never use your tracker AGAIN .
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Rob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Thank you for your advice . You are right !
    So ! Goodbye SCT , forever . I will never use your tracker AGAIN .
    Good choice.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast