Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bodybuilder chest problems

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Sorry o be a little off topic, but going to another area of the body -

What would be the best way to tone and get my abs looking good? I mean, literally the whole of my upper and lower body is strong, and looks a'ight.. It's the abs I am totally unsatisfied with, as I look quite fattish just in that area. I IS genetic, as my dad has this belly thing at the lower part of the abs and so do I.. and no matter how hard I work on the lower abs it simply doesn't give..

What should I do?
    u have to take care about ur food beside ur traning try to avoid any food with fat eat white egg and checken breasts rise with out oil make ur traning with more raps and more sets like 6 to 4 and raps like 15 to 8 try to run one day in the week and traning 6 days in the week 5 good luck its just my openion

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    hi there m8 you could be over training the chest? how many times a week do you train it? once maybe twice aweek is more than enough or are you doing to many sets and also straight after traning spike the mucles with a hi carb drink such as powerade or lucozade and about ten minuites later have your protein the carbs from the powerade will help push the amino acids from the protein straight into the muscle there for resulting in better muscle growth long term......on ye pressing exercises keep ye reps low and heavy and on ye flys keep ye rep high and light.....feel free to email me with any outher questions on [email protected]

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ste247 View Post
    hi there m8 you could be over training the chest? how many times a week do you train it? once maybe twice aweek is more than enough or are you doing to many sets and also straight after traning spike the mucles with a hi carb drink such as powerade or lucozade and about ten minuites later have your protein the carbs from the powerade will help push the amino acids from the protein straight into the muscle there for resulting in better muscle growth long term......on ye pressing exercises keep ye reps low and heavy and on ye flys keep ye rep high and light.....feel free to email me with any outher questions on [email protected]
    Don't forget proper rest (sleep).

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Steroidz ftw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234