Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bodybuilder chest problems

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    well thanx peapole for help iwill try to do as ur advice and thanx snee for helping bodybulding its sport as any sport so its the right section ihope we help each other here about traning trading our info

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Seeing as how bodybuilding is a sport and all, I reckon you did post in the right place, as far as this forum goes, so don't listen to skizo.

Obviously there are boards dedicated to this sort of thing (any idiot can see that, obviously), but if you want to ask on this board, this is where it should go.

Can't really help you tho', not my area.

Here's how you ought to look.

Otherwise I s'pose you ought to use lighter weights and lower resistance for the part of your body you think is overdeveloped (if you still want to keep it toned), while increasing the load on other parts of your body. Shouldn't be too hard, but I imagine it'll take some time to catch up.

I never said it was the wrong section or not allowed, otherwise the thread would have been trashed. All I said was that he could find users who would be more beneficial to his subject matter at a forum based around bodybuilding, rather than a file sharing forum - which is unarguably true.

Don't be an arse just to do so.

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Seeing as how bodybuilding is a sport and all, I reckon you did post in the right place, as far as this forum goes, so don't listen to skizo.

Obviously there are boards dedicated to this sort of thing (any idiot can see that, obviously), but if you want to ask on this board, this is where it should go.

Otherwise I s'pose you ought to use lighter weights and lower resistance for the part of your body you think is overdeveloped (if you still want to keep it toned), while increasing the load on other parts of your body. Shouldn't be too hard, but I imagine it'll take some time to catch up.

I never said it was the wrong section or not allowed, otherwise the thread would have been trashed. All I said was that he could find users who would be more beneficial to his subject matter at a forum based around bodybuilding, rather than a file sharing forum - which is unarguably true.

Actually, Skiz, you didn't say all a dat.

This is not the first someone has asked about bidybuilding on here.

In many cases, others have given advice or pointed the person in the right direction via a link.

Your post sounded more like he should piss off.

You even used the and everything and evennnnn.

Snee I think his chest is under developed.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 04-07-2007 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Actually, Skiz, you didn't say all a dat.
    That's exactly what I said.

These 2 posts.....

Surely there's another forum that would be more beneficial than a file-sharing forum.
    This forum is based around filesharing, not body building.
    Summed up here......

All I said was that he could find users who would be more beneficial to his subject matter at a forum based around bodybuilding, rather than a file sharing forum - which is unarguably true.
    Whatever though, not nearly a big enough deal to start a debate over.

yo

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by madden player View Post
    I had the same problem with my quads. My diet, my training, supplementation, etc.. was all spot on, and my legs failed to grow at the same rate as the rest of my body.

What worked for me was to prioritize my quads. I would schedule my training week around my legs. I always make sure to rest the day before and after heavy squats. Try something similar wiht your chest.

also, muscles are built in the kitchen. EAT and drink plenty of H20.

u could make 4 sets before every time u start ur traning by bar its iwill help idid this strategy before and its worked just fine and dont worry about over traning for legs coz legs its the stongest part of ur body its can handel the hard work its only my openien

skzio if u have problem with bodybuilding ican make new topic about cheerleaders ihave good info maybe it will be useful to you just tell me when u be ready dude
    Last edited by supper; 04-07-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

Like I said, any idiot could see that there are other boards dedicated to bodybuilding (which you'd noticed if you'd read the whole thing I wrote). That doesn't mean that you have the right to bully him if he posts about it here. If he wants to try here as well, then power to him.

Are you trying to drive new people away by telling them they can't ask about stuff you don't think belongs here, arse?

---

@Busy: I reckoned you might as well say that the rest of his body is overdeveloped

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Like I said, any idiot could see that there are other boards dedicated to bodybuilding (which you'd noticed if you'd read the whole thing I wrote). That doesn't mean that you have the right to bully him if he posts about it here. If he wants to try here as well, then power to him.

Are you trying to drive new people away by telling them they can't ask about stuff you don't think belongs here, arse?
    "Bullying"?? I was giving a suggestion.

I certainly didn't tell him he couldn't post the information. Double- -age

yo

8. Sports Club   -   #18

"Bullying"?? I was giving a suggestion.

I certainly didn't tell him he couldn't post the information. Double- -age
    Uh-huh. You just came in, posted that there are better places for it, said that this place isn't about bodybuilding and posted a link out of here. It's not as if
    Your post sounded more like he should piss off.
    Or anything.

You don't actually even read what you post yourself, do you?

EDit: and that's pretty much all you contributed to the thread. You didn't even try to help, ffs.
    Last edited by Snee; 04-07-2007 at 02:08 PM.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    @Busy: I reckoned you might as well say that the rest of his body is overdeveloped
    Actually the rest of his body is probably likes he wants it. If you attained huge arms through bodybuilding but have a bird chest, I doubt you'd want to tone down your workout on your arms so much that you lose what you built.

You just increase the load on your chest.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Actually the rest of his body is probably likes he wants it. If you attained huge arms through bodybuilding but have a bird chest, I doubt you'd want to tone down your workout on your arms so much that you lose what you built.

You just increase the load on your chest.
    Aight, my bad then. Didn't think it could be interpreted quite like that.

But even so, catching up should be faster if he went with lighter weights for the rest of his body for a bit, like what I said he could The question is what's more important, building more muscles or achieving symmetry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast