Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who else is waiting for 3.30 OE?

Quote Originally Posted by SirGray View Post
    hmm my 3.03 OE-C works great for me, Whats the benifit in risking a brick to get 3.30 OE?
    The only benefit that I see is quicker psx loading times and eventually games will be released that require a higher firmware (I'm also on 3.03oe-c)....I don't think its a matter of if I upgrade again but when.....For the lazy ones out there here is a link for a easy installer thread http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=58272
    I haven't tried it but I used Calo's installer for 3.03oe-c

2. Games   -   #12
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by accat13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray View Post
    hmm my 3.03 OE-C works great for me, Whats the benifit in risking a brick to get 3.30 OE?
    The only benefit that I see is quicker psx loading times and eventually games will be released that require a higher firmware (I'm also on 3.03oe-c)....I don't think its a matter of if I upgrade again but when.....For the lazy ones out there here is a link for a easy installer thread http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=58272
    I haven't tried it but I used Calo's installer for 3.03oe-c
    Read this:

Quote Originally Posted by PSPUPDATES
    3.30 OE-A retains all of the original Sony 3.30 FW functions - PSOne game library support, Internet navigator, etc. - but because Dark_AleX is THE man, he's added a lot of features and changes to his latest custom FW (some taken from PSPGen's release notes).

* Homebrew support under either 1.50 or 3.30 kernel
    * Region spoofing
    * Patched a protection that prevents the FW to load higher firmware modules
    * Fixed a bug that could have caused instability in 3.10 OE after recovering from sleep mode
    * Recovery Mode
    * Direct launching of PSOne games (converted with PSP format)
    * Direct launching of demos and homebrews
    * Possibility of regulating hte speed of the PSP's processor
    * Direct launching of ISOs/CSOs
    ...that's why it's worth it.

3. Games   -   #13
    Well took the plunge yesterday fixed my corrupt keys from my original downgrade.(was pretty painless)..I used chilly willy's keycleaner v1.1 http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=56265
    It's nice that all my keys are fixed and my pc now recognizes the psp as a psp and not just a usb device...Using Calo's easy installer all went well upgrading to 3.30 oe-a (open edition does sound sweet)

4. Games   -   #14
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    3.40 OE-A and 3.30 OE-A' were released! Damn, that was fast.

CLICK ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12