Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75 View Post
I know I was the dumbass who let him log into my sct to donate and get an invite. Then he changed my pass on me. I will get it back, I am not too worried, but just the fact that this heartless peice of shit would try and pull some shit like this just really gets me pissed(sorry shock)..I'm done with this place. I still think it's a good place, but there are too many people that take advantage of people who try to help people..and of course there is nothing I can do about this peice of shit, cause I did it over aim, but since certain mods can't take my word for it, he will continue to scam other people...I have done nothing but try to help people, and I get fucked over for it. I will be leaving here with a few good friends that have helped me out a lot, they know who they are. Anyway, have fun with these heartless scammers here. I'm done.
First off, you of all people joe should know that these types of threads are not allowed - we've been down this road. This is completely unacceptable and you know it.

Secondly, suck it up. If he took your account, well it's your fault he did so. I don't want to be too harsh here, but you gave him the information and you must accept the risk and unfortunately the outcome; especially when done outside of this forum.

Some of these people around here will kill their first-born to get an invite or account to ScT. I could care less about ScT, but I wouldn't give that information out to anyone no matter who they are if I cared about it as much as some of you obviously do.

Instead of taking responsibility though, you have blamed everyone else.
...certain mods can't take my word for it.
These types of comments will get you nowhere. FST mods/admins can only control what happens on this forum. You want us to take your word for it and just ban someone??? How fair is that? We get members "pointing fingers" every day.

You could have even used a middleman for this.

We mods have lives just like the rest of you, and can't always be at every members beck and call. And just so everyone knows what really happened in our conversation, I'll post the log at the end of this post.

If you're truly "done with this place", then good luck elsewhere, but don't flail wildly at the keyboard making slanderous comments prior to your departure. It only makes you look a bellyacher.