Thread: Inactivity Question

Fortech's Avatar The Whole F'n Show BT Rep: +4
    If your account becomes disabled on a tracker due to inactivity, would it have been because:

- You didn't download off the tracker for a certain period of time
    or
    - You hadn't logged in to the tracker site for a certain period of time

Was just wondering which is the main reason of these two

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ummm its usualy when u dont log in for ages (like three months) but somtimes its if u dont download too. most sites have login inactivity ban but some also make u dowload too.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Some sites say after 42 days but i personally got deleted after like 3 weeks of not logging in. Log into your accounts atleast once a week.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i've been disabled for not dlding .. while i did log in once a day ( or 2 dayz) just depends on the site i guess ,,

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If your account was disabled for inactivity, try their irc channel to reactivate the account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Some sites disable you for not logging in, while some sites disable you for not using the tracker. I think the main reason mostly is not logging in to the site, but some sites like WB ban you for not using the tracker also.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Some sites disable you for not logging in, while some sites disable you for not using the tracker. I think the main reason mostly is not logging in to the site, but some sites like WB ban you for not using the tracker also.

They do this to prevent people from just keeping a clean account for trades.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's about not logging in. If you don't log in for a certain period of time they will ban you