KTool is a customizable toolbar, File Organizer that classifies the downloaded files in separate folders based on the file extension, KPP Configurator and web address bar integrated to Kazaa Lite interface. It also allows to fix the name of MP3 files based on the ID3 tags and open files or close/shutdown/power off the PC after download.
Other features include manual speed up (via keyboard macros), script error popup killer, log downloads, macros, klrun replacement and more.
Download from: http://aldostools.mysite4now.com/ktool.html
- New in version 1.9.2:
- New option to select the default tab when Kazaa start (like KLExtension you can select Traffic, Search or Web, but also My Kazaa Lite and Theatre.
- New option to restart Kazaa Lite from KPP Config (now KPPConfig ask if you want to restart Kazaa Lite to apply the changes)
- New tray icon replacement ("kl.ico" is a 16-colors icon that looks better in Windows 2000, requires KLExtensions 0.50)
- New keyboard macro commands:<traffic> = Show the Traffic tab (even when Kazaa Lite is disconnected)<search> = Show the Search tab (even when Kazaa Lite is disconnected)<mykazaalite> = Show the media tab<theatre> = Show the theatre tab<web> = Show the web tab<find> = Find a file in My Shared Folder using Explorer
- Auto-close error message in AVIPreview if you open a video not supported.Fixed:
- Fixed the text selection in web address bar