Thread: Sladinki007 Tracker Being Watched

Urgent

I have been downloading and uploading variety of stuff for years. I have never been slapped with a Copyright Infringement before. This weekend I got an email from my Cable High Speed Internet Service Provider that they received an email from NBC Universal indicating that I downloaded one of there movies (IDLEWILD) and made unauthorized copying and distribution constitutes copyright infringement under Section 106 of the U.S. Copyright Act. I just want to give everyone the HEADS UP and let you know to NOT DOWNLOAD FROM

http://tracker.sladinki007.net:6700/announce</URL>

I researched this through a variety of search engines and came to the conclusion that its happening to a LOT of people with the Sladinki007 Tracker. Its not just me. Do a Google search and Yahoo search of the tracker. Sladinki007 Infringement is what I looked up. PLEASE EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD. I AM POSTING THIS IN DIFFERENT FORUMS ACROSS THE WEB.
    Enclosed is a copy of the email that NBC (Universal Studios) Sent my ISP.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that NBC Universal and/or its subsidiary and affiliated
    companies (collectively, NBC Universal) are the owners of exclusive rights
    protected under copyright law and other intellectual property rights in many
    motion pictures and television programs, including the title(s) listed below
    (the NBC Universal Properties). NBC Universal diligently enforces its rights in
    its motion pictures.

It has come to our attention that Charter Communications is the service provider
    for the IP address listed below, from which unauthorized copying and
    distribution (downloading, uploading, file serving, file "swapping" or other
    similar activities) of the NBC Universal Property or Properties listed below, or
    portion(s) thereof, is taking place. We believe that the Internet access of the
    user engaging in this infringement is provided by Charter Communications or a
    downstream service provider who purchases this connectivity from Charter
    Communications.

This unauthorized copying and distribution constitutes copyright infringement
    under Section 106 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Depending upon the type of service
    Charter Communications is providing to this IP address, it may have legal and/or
    equitable liability if it does not expeditiously remove or disable access to the
    motion picture(s) listed below, or if it fails to implement a policy that
    provides for termination of subscribers who are repeat infringers (see 17 U.S.C.
    512).

Despite the above, NBC Universal believes that the entire Internet community
    benefits when these matters are resolved cooperatively. We urge you to take
    immediate action to stop this infringing activity and inform us of the results
    of your actions. We appreciate your efforts toward this common goal.

The undersigned has a good faith belief that use of the NBC Universal Property
    or Properties in the manner described herein is not authorized by NBC Universal,
    its agent or the law. The information contained in this notification is
    accurate. Under penalty of perjury, the undersigned is authorized to act on
    behalf of NBC Universal with respect to this matter.

Please be advised that this letter is not intended to be a complete statement of
    the facts or law as they may pertain to this matter or of NBC Universal's
    positions, rights or remedies, legal or equitable, all of which are specifically
    reserved.

Please send us a prompt response indicating the actions you have takento resolve
    this matter, making sure to reference the Notice ID number above in your
    response.

mailto:[email protected]?subject=RE%3A%20DMCA%20Notification%20Notice%20ID%3A%2014%

If you do not wish to reply by email, please use our Web Interface by
    clicking on the following link:

http://webreply.baytsp.com/webreply/webreply.jsp?customerid=14&commhash=5b79c8d4b4273821c509efd2f

Note: If your email program has inserted line breaks into either the
    email or web links above, you can copy and paste the entire link in to
    you email program, or favorite web browser, respectively.

Have a great day everyone......

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    d4l's Avatar Poster
    Would be quite scary gettin that slapped throught your door.
    What country are you from? America?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Nice tip....will stay away from this tracker.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Damn I use this tracker often . Thanks for the heads up

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm from romania. Here the ISP's encourage you to download illegal material