Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you weren't your nationality...

Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I'd want to be a Cimmerian.
    Cheese of the Mole Men.

Do that for your desperation.

It writes itself.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I'd want to be a Cimmerian.
    Cheese of the Mole Men.

Do that for your desperation.

It writes itself.

I'm a signature....delightful!

I've been thinking, i don't want Scandanavia, too expensive and a little cold. Plus, with Scandanavian birds, your 99.7% certain to get pink nipples. Where's the fun in that?

As i live in China, i'd like to say here...but its a dirty shithole with 1.3 billion carbon copies of the first Chinese. Seriously, all the same, just with different haircuts and metabolism speeds. Shave them, you'd need fingerprints to tell them apart. It's a nation of Mr. Potato Head's.

So, i'm gonna be diverse and say New Zealand, as they have mountains and a superior rugby team. Plus, diverse nipple colours.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Im An Ozzie...wouldn't have it any other way......

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Here Here Roxxy I am with you!

But if I had to Choose it would be Austria, closest thing to name of Australia.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I want to be a Spartan.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    SnnY's Avatar Error Syntax
    Sparta is not a nation, silly.

The above may not actually be fact, I'm too lazy to do any actual research.
    You and every other nub on the internets.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I'd be a wookie.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think id be an aussie
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. Lounge   -   #39
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    American for sure because I dont act Australian and act more American.,..

10. Lounge   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    ...which would you be.

I'd be Australian. Nice weather, hot girls, not in striking distance of many countries with weapons-of-mass-destruction. Plus, they're better at sports. I like winning.

Please state your current nationality and your next-prefered.

Cheers.

Export English... living in the most relaxed land in the world NederWietLand ( the Netherlands)

* sport: They are not the best ,we only allow them to win at sports, to help combat their inborn inferiority complex. ( remember they are all exported British Criminals...)

regarding the hot girls..most of them are English import..

The weather..too hot and ask the population of Darwin..what sort of weather they get at times , or Adster about the excessive heat.

Even your nuke theory you can forget...think of the USA... they will reach you even if you decide to be reincarnated as a citizen of Mars...

oh and one more thing..you could become an Australian native (Aborigine)..and eat grubs and be suppressed by the Import Australian, while all you want to do is play your digeridoo.
    classic stuff!

I dont know why people think the girls are hot here... most of them are whores (I mean that literitly ) where I live in NSW we dont get the constant heat we do get proper winter weather (which where starting to get now) live up North though in QLD or NT your gonna get stinking hot days everyday

also hahaha the economy here have fun with it and also have fun with how much you pay for your net and your still capped here

for example the highest speed you can get here is 1.5./256 with a 20gig on and 20 gig offpeak cap thats $100 a month go over the cap your shaped to dial up speeds uploads are still fine though so if im ever shaped I used that time to share and seed..

as for sports yes where unbeatable in Cricket and League the Yawnion we suck at atm though...

you have xmas summer time.

The gun laws are great though you can have sex at age 16 and drink at 18 as aposed to the US age 21 and 18 yet you can buy a gun and kill people at age 16

The Aussie slang talk drives me crazy as well as others which is why im not that patriotic
    so think twice if you wanna become a Aussie! its not at all that better then anything else

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast