Right now there is a program out there called Thinstall.

Currently it is at version 3.043.

What this program does is it takes any application/game/etc that can be installed on a windows based computer and it takes everything and puts into one .exe file.

http://www.thinstall.com/

I'm currently using it.

I've successfully made individual .exe's for:
All the office 2007 programs
Visual Basic 6
Adobe Premiere Pro 2
and one other so far

I've only used it for 2 days.

Code:
How-To Install Thinstall
------------------------

1. Install with "Setup.msi"
2. Copy "Patch.exe" to install directory and double-click
3. Click "Cancel" on window that opens (ignore the error message)
4. You should instantly see a bunch of backup files made - patch complete!
5. Run and enjoy.

How-To Use Thinstall
--------------------

(Thanks to MiKiCuN for basic concept; translated/written/tested by GuidoZ)

1. Run "Setup Capture" and take a system snapshot. (Patch this file per above first.)
2. Install your program to be thinstalled - do not do ANYTHING else on the system!
3. Run "Setup Capture" again for post-install setup and snapshot of changes made.
4. Edit "package ini", and change to "compression:fast" and "isolation:merged".
5. Copy #attributes.ini into same folder of build.bat and package.ini.
6. Edit "build.bat" and change "THINSTALL_BIN" variable to Thinstall directory.
7. Run build.bat and wait for Thinstall to finish.
8. Patch the resulting EXE inside bin folder after creation is complete.

**lightshow's note:  the patch is used on the final .exe you create at the end.  If you don't patch it, it will say thinstall license is expired.

I used the precracked files that were included and just made my own folder in C:\Program Files\Thinstall.VS  (then copied over the precracked folder).***

NOTE: It is highly recommended to run Thinstall in "clean environment", such as a separate system, or better yet, use a virtual environment like VMWare or VirtulPC.

--
Peace. ~G
This application is awesome!!

I have VMware set up with a copy of the latest SP2 Xp Pro with a snapshot of the setup when I had installed Thinstall and Deamon-tools (to mount my .iso files). Then after each successful install, I would revert to that system snapshot and do it all again.

I only had 1 program that this would not work on. This was Adobe Photoshop CS2, though others have been successful in doing it with Adobe Photoshop 7.

I'm telling you, this thing is very cool and useful!