Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: See What They Made <<<<>>>>

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    1st of all
    If you didn't know we didn't allow it.. why did you seperate the link with spaces.
    , so i guess kimii is right . actually the rules say "mention us - be banned"
    2nd of all, it isn`t a good idea to insult kimii by mass pming or stupid stuff like that. she represens FTN here by her good will, and at least one can know the reason for being banned (unlike the ScT staff and policy), and maybe can find a way to come back (see example with JA) . i think it is yours interest for her to stay at FST and to answer important questions, even if you don`t like the answer .
    Last edited by jaqozo; 04-10-2007 at 04:03 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    There's more to it than what he claims. Whole story. My first reaction to you posting the url was a warning. I gave you a 2 week warning.... while doing this.. I found out you hacked into another user's account. You later claim you didn't and that you got it from the person who hacked it. Now if people didn't engage in account trading, this dillema wouldn't come up. How the hell am I supposed to believe every Tom and Jerry's story.

@ desiKing... Finding the user's site nick isn't always easy Why do you think some get away with trading.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    mate , they searching for mistakes to make u banned

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    of course sites like that searching for ur mistakes
    but then they ( sct ) go and put price on the invites... lame
    close the site if u have no money

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fusionz, I haven`t seen a problem with they donation level , it always quickly gets the green color (except one time when someone cancelled the 200$ donation, and they asked for money) . moreover, if you open their userbase, you`ll see plenty of donators . so my guess , the thing about "lack of donation" is not the truth. probably they want to purchase an uber server, or they want to make some money like TL do . but i may be wrong .

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i'm not saying for kimii & silence they're bad , but they did wrong things

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    i'm not saying for kimii & silence they're bad , but they did wrong things
    Yes, yes you did.

actually it had some good staff and some bad <<>>
    i can show u

The Good ::
    Zlo , Brandon ,TheUndead , and another one that hepled me ,, i give u all << i give u my respect

The Bad ::
    Kimii (in last time she's bad, banning for a little reason ) , silenced and another one << >>

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Yes, yes you did.

actually it had some good staff and some bad <<>>
    i can show u

The Good ::
    Zlo , Brandon ,TheUndead , and another one that hepled me ,, i give u all << i give u my respect

The Bad ::
    Kimii (in last time she's bad, banning for a little reason ) , silenced and another one << >>
    And on top of that, you violated the rules of their site and this one. What did you expect?

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    There's more to it than what he claims. Whole story. My first reaction to you posting the url was a warning. I gave you a 2 week warning.... while doing this.. I found out you hacked into another user's account. You later claim you didn't and that you got it from the person who hacked it. Now if people didn't engage in account trading, this dillema wouldn't come up. How the hell am I supposed to believe every Tom and Jerry's story.

@ desiKing... Finding the user's site nick isn't always easy Why do you think some get away with trading.
    i got the first account with a small trade maybe,and from friend << and he was taken the account from a hacker <
    calling me hacker ,and i don't know how to protect my computer
    Last edited by SnakesMan901; 04-10-2007 at 04:33 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    lol, TheUndead is between The Good , ROFL
    do you know how many users were banned because he informed them ? toooo many

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast