Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: See What They Made <<<<>>>>

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm not on anybody's side, but you should respect privacy rules of trackers that they want it.There's no point of posting URL cuz they allow to be reffered as FTN, correct me if I'm wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    lol, TheUndead is between The Good , ROFL
    do you know how many users were banned because he informed them ? toooo many
    he was the best with me
    kimii is good , but today she wasn't

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Yes, yes you did.

Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    actually it had some good staff and some bad <<>>
    i can show u

The Good ::
    Zlo , Brandon ,TheUndead , and another one that hepled me ,, i give u all << i give u my respect

The Bad ::
    Kimii (in last time she's bad, banning for a little reason ) , silenced and another one << >>
    ROTFLMAO What a tard

Take your ban like a man... bit your quitchin.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    DH-Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    lol, TheUndead is between The Good , ROFL
    do you know how many users were banned because he informed them ? toooo many
    he was the best with me
    kimii is good , but today she wasn't
    Yes she was. She did exactly as she should of, exactly what I would of done if I had that policy on my site.

You screwed up. Face facts. If you entered my site using someone else's nick, I don't care who it is or where you got it from, you would be banned.. Without question. YOU violated their rules by posting links, they don't have to let you back on their site. What you don't seem to understand is that they don't owe you ANYTHING, having access on their site or any site for that matter is a privledge not a right. You disrespected them by not following the rules and your disrespecting kimii in this thread, why should they or anyone respect you? We make the sites, we maintain the sites, we make the rules... It's a pretty simple concept.
    Last edited by ACiD; 04-10-2007 at 06:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Yes, yes you did.
    ROTFLMAO What a tard

Take your ban like a man... bit your quitchin.
    Yeah I agree, show some dignity snakesman, its just a tracker - you knew the rules anyway

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    how did the FTN staff knows your ID on FTN tracker from your nick on FST?

it is something we must stay with ...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Staff members on trackers can eventually find you one way or another if they really want to. Just because you don't have the same user id doesn't mean that there are not other ways of figuring it out.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrenTy View Post
    how did the FTN staff knows your ID on FTN tracker from your nick on FST?

it is something we must stay with ...
    There are countless posts about this

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DH-Sysop
    It really isn't that hard for us to do or for anyone to do.. It would be a great thing if we never had to look into any users here.. The users of this forum seem pretty good, there are a couple that we as site staff need to watch out for but for the most part we really don't need to look into anyone.

If your doing things by the rules and respecting our sites then you don't have anything to worry about, if you are breaking our rules then you might have reason to be concerned.

Don't forget either, the majority of good private trackers share information between each other.. Bad users, cheaters etc. If you get banned from one you normally get banned from all.. Have respect for the sites and for your own accounts and you will be fine.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i dunt know why they did so , they think themselves what ?1!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast