Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: REVtt with 55 g & wb plus 20 g for trade

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post

its not the first time u do this, u can give a warning, u can see he worked hard to get his account buffered... so why u disabled his account immedietly?
    not only that, u just put the guy in avery wierd position when he see that everyone know that he got disabled and laugh at him.. (i went alittle too much here) so u should feel sorry for him

btw i stopped defending the guy.. i dont know why hes not saying anything about this.. actuly i dont care im going to take ashit

You just dont get it.

I dont know how many post we need here on the same problem. Account trading on Wb will end up in a ban. Just posting wb for offer and we catch will end up in a ban. This is nothing new. He took the chance and lost.

His buffer was not that good and can be done by almost everyone in 2 days.
    Uploaded16.09 GB [Daily: 238.79 MB]Downloaded6.80 GB [Daily: 100.96 MB]

Share ratio2.365

Plus who is laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post
    No i know its not allowed but WB doesnt worth & i dont care.
    REVtt is still available & i wanna need bitme tv & if someone could give it for free i will not trade WB or anything else & BTwi always signup with the same nickname cuz i dunt fear of u wild or any other tracker owner .this acommunity not slavery

Hehe

I am the same way. Only people that need to use a different name is because they have something to hide, like known cheater or account trader....

Wild
    thats sucks man it has no pre time nor leechers & also the content no so good u act like u r FTN mod & wb now is level 2

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think WB is a good tracker. If you don't want it then don't use it...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

You just dont get it.

I dont know how many post we need here on the same problem. Account trading on Wb will end up in a ban. Just posting wb for offer and we catch will end up in a ban. This is nothing new. He took the chance and lost.

Share ratio2.365

No i know its not allowed but WB doesnt worth & i dont care.
    REVtt is still available & i wanna need bitme tv & if someone could give it for free i will not trade WB or anything else & BTwi always signup with the same nickname cuz i dunt fear of u wild or any other tracker owner .this acommunity not slavery

Hehe

I am the same way. Only people that need to use a different name is because they have something to hide, like known cheater or account trader....

Wild
    thats sucks man it has no pre time nor leechers & also the content no so good u act like u r FTN mod & wb now is level 2

Man you have no clue do you. Its level 2.5 for one HEHE plus its that low because of open signups. Also i can care less about rank and how people judge torrent sites. I can care less.

I also let the admin know About your account and you trying to trade that account on Revtt.

Good luck

P.s next time dont be a dick and i wont pass on the info like i just did. about 40 sites now have the info. Remember people hate account trading.

Wild

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Man you had it coming. Remember this?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...t-iplay-156388

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What an assclown. If you play the game, be prepared to lose. Well maybe with all of his accounts being banned I will not have to read his nonsense posts that make no damn sense. I guess you will have to think of another user id there chap.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    What an assclown. If you play the game, be prepared to lose. Well maybe with all of his accounts being banned I will not have to read his nonsense posts that make no damn sense. I guess you will have to think of another user id there chap.

You just dont get it.

Share ratio2.365

Hehe

Wild

Man you have no clue do you. Its level 2.5 for one HEHE plus its that low because of open signups. Also i can care less about rank and how people judge torrent sites. I can care less.

I also let the admin know About your account and you trying to trade that account on Revtt.

Good luck

P.s next time dont be a dick and i wont pass on the info like i just did. about 40 sites now have the info. Remember people hate account trading.

Wild
    u know i change my nick when i see the tracker deserves & urs Not.

Quote Originally Posted by StarBoy69 View Post
    Anew nick .. lol
    Last edited by chaptorrent; 04-10-2007 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

You just dont get it.

Share ratio2.365

Hehe

Wild

Good luck

Wild
    u know i change my nick when i see the tracker deserves & urs Not.

Quote Originally Posted by StarBoy69 View Post
    Anew nick .. lol

Ok what ever

He not only are you account trader your also a known cheat. 2 sites already had you black listed for cheating... Man your some winner.

Wild

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Ok what ever

Wild
    Why did I just picture a valley girl with her hand up in someones face and rolling her neck? LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    valley girls are hot
    you can blow me...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    jokira247's Avatar MULTIMEDIA ADDICT BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    one of the most stupid trackers in the whole world
    who gives a damn about it
    they have the most rude support team
    i think it should be removed from the list at all
    that tracker and thier stuff sucks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast