Thread: Beavis And Butt-head

Who is still a fan of the dynamic duo?!? They are still funny today!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    they are great. i love this cartoon but then the gay punk parents had to complain and get it tookin off now look even worse is on and MTV wotn put it back on becuyz of gay homosexual T.V shows like Rod Rules. and many many other stupid shows at least Beavis and Butt Head were some what entertaining instead of the crap they have. but now i turn to south park. and Ren and Stimpy will start re airing soon on TNN

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Ren and Stimpy on TNN??? COOL! But, whats the deal with South Park? Its ok, they talk alot of dumb shit, why haven't they been forced off the air? Dammit! Ii juts can't stand the censor board!!! Beavis and Butt-Head are 2 classic characters!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ren and Stimpy on TNN
    Indeed...and its not a re-airing either. Its brand new episodes. And they arent edited for the Nickelodeon audience either (the best eps were on mtv anyway...). Should be great...IDIIIIIIOT!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Beavis and Butt-Head is like the only cartoon that I have liked. I think SouthPark is way worse than Beavis and Butt-Head. Yet the censors haven't taken it off the air.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@2 June 2003 - 00:16
    Ren and Stimpy on TNN
    Indeed...and its not a re-airing either. Its brand new episodes. And they arent edited for the Nickelodeon audience either (the best eps were on mtv anyway...). Should be great...IDIIIIIIOT!
    they are re airing the episiode becuz right now they only have 6 episiod to air and that isn't a full season. so some of the later slots with be filled with old cartoons. and ur right they aren't censored cuz the block they have them on is late with other adult cartoons (for all u pervs no its not hentia u jackasses) but other ones that are some what graphic.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    the duo are funny as hell....
    even the movie was funny, not many movies that come from cartoons can claim that.....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    The Beavis & Butt-Head movie was OK, it just didn't have clips of them watching videos! Thats what was the funniest part of the show!
    New episodes of Ren & Stimpy? Thats cool, I guees, but will it be the same??????