Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P2p Privacy Update 1.5 - 06.02.2003

[/QUOTE]i jus did it for sygate personal firewall so do i have to do it for peerguardian because i dont really use peerguardian soo is it the same if i jus did it wit sygate [QUOTE]

No, when you enter it into your sygate firewall, it will block just like Peerguradian does. peerGuradian is just like any firewall but its sol being is to only block ips, a firewall does more, thats about it.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    also, thank you for making this update, its something i i very much thankful for you making, and its something that will all help us.

thanks

cheers

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    thankz for the help
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Thanks tons - I've been waiting for this. Much appreciated.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Thanks as well.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    OK,Here is the gratuitous idjit noob question. I honestly try to ask only one per thread. (Brain Damage is a serious problem on Mondays.) So,here it is. How do you load the update into Sygate?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    its in the readme man!

right click on your sygate icon in your system tray, click on "Advanced Rules...", (OPTIONAL: Click REMOVE ALL), right-click in the white area and click "import rule", browse to your *.dat is that you extracted, and hit ok.

that makes no sense, but like i said, it's in the readme!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    AAWWWW hell. That makes perfect sense. (Note to self: Readme's on Monday twice.) Thanks

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by dingdongding@3 June 2003 - 02:08
    BaNe^, just wondering what other sites you use besides meth's and zerodatas' for updates(and eremeni as well)

I use the www.shareaza.com security forum..... and this forum of course

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    appreciate the response and thanks again- i'm just trying to figure out the best sources (and in an ideal world if there's a way to streamline them)- they seem to be you, meth, zerodata, and eremini

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast