Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally after 30 days.....

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

Heart

Finally after 30 days i got an access to the bittorrent invite section.... Yahooooooooooooooo............

But the truth is..... it doesn't matter anymore. Because while i am waiting for this day to come. i always visited this site and read some thread. and u know what? I have registered to 10+ private tracker without an access to bittorrent invite section. and some of them are good trackers...like tl, tb, st and scc...Thank you to all......
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    Well Congratulations! kirktrix

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I still have about two weeks, but I've managed to get into some pretty good trackers (in my opinion) by just reading around. Thanks FST!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Good luck with more pretty trackers

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Well Congratulations! kirktrix
    Good luck with more pretty trackers
    Tnx
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    user420's Avatar >>SPEED>> BT Rep: +3
    Yea, love FST, I also got some acounts, like TL

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Someone give kirktrix a pat on the back. This is a good example of someone who does not complain about having to wait the 30 days to get into the invite section. And whats this? Kirktrix also got access to some pretty good trackers without access to the invite section, imagine that.
    Congrats and keep up the good work.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thats great, how did you do it? I'm trying to get on bitme and oink, for example (currently am on theplace and thevault).

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i think to wait 30 days its very good thing u will know why if u scammed with cheaters in other sites

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    still waiting bugger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast