Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best tracker of HD DVD Rips?

Hey,

I've got a dedicated box with a 100 Mbps up and down line, and I mostly use it to download dvdrips in HD.

I was wondering what was the best tracker out there for this kind of content?

For now, I'm subscribed to hdfrench.com but i'd like to download content in english (this site is very fast and my download speed averages 300KB/s with this tracker)

let me know guys, thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hdbits.org and bit-hdtv acc to me

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Erg, both of those sites are full, anyone have an invite for one of these? I have an average ratio of 4

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    wait for 30 days

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ok, I will, thanks for your help

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hdbits is clearly the best one. Bit-hdtv isnt bad, it just isnt at hdbits level. Ask me for an invite to hdbits in 30 days time and i'll give you one (i dont want anybody else asking, please).

Btw, you can get in bit-hdtv without an invite. Just keep trying to signup and you'll eventually get in. They're always pruning accounts. Just insist. You can also try hd-bits.ro in the meantime. They had open signups recentely, they might still be open. Not as good as the other two, but it isnt bad either.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hdbits.org is the best by far

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Hdbits is clearly the best one. Bit-hdtv isnt bad, it just isnt at hdbits level. Ask me for an invite to hdbits in 30 days time and i'll give you one (i dont want anybody else asking, please).
    Oright, I'll hit you up in 30 days, I just signed up to hdbits.ro btw and it looks ok, I'll start downloading a few torrents

Thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    hdbits.org is the no. 1 HD specialty tracker. i have an acct there and they have things run really clean there and i was getting MAX speeds in utorrent which doesnt always happen for me. I would say so far they lead the torrent world in HD.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Stay on hdfrench, it's the best french hd site !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast