Thread: Harry Potter Class Rip

hi all i just downloaded harry potter class rip but am not sure how i get it to work can anyone help me please thanx in advance

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    be more specific? such as what do u need help with? installing it? burning it?

3. Games   -   #3
    sorry im new to all this i would like help on how to install it please i have 48 files that have been exctracted if i click on the first one that says class it opens system info all the other files say open with???? but im not sure what to do there is no setup file hope this will help you to help me thanx

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    what type of file? Rar? Zip?...ect

5. Games   -   #5
    it says .exe when i double click it the files are extracted to a location then all the files inside i cannot open???????

6. Games   -   #6
    well you a freak for getting harry potter.......and sorry you need to be informative..

7. Games   -   #7
    send me your address then i will come round and you can call me a freak to my face

ps if anyone really wants to help that will be great contact me through aol please then i can reply straight away thanx

by the way cool name strike ninja

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by marc76uk@2 June 2003 - 18:18
    send me your address then i will come round and you can call me a freak to my face
    okay I live in Hell on Flesh Burning Drive 666 and my name is satan if you cant find the street

9. Games   -   #9
    fuck off and play with the traffic

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    If it's a class rip you should see a file to install, or a WINACE file after you have extracted the files to a folder. Double click the install file. After that double click the file that says setup. When that's done open the exe. icon to start the game.