Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3 "free" oink invites/1 for an indietorrent invite

i just thought of something... if you're offering an invite to trade... like i was... couldn't someone from oink (or whatever) look around on this site and find the e-mail addresses of people offering a trade and go look through their database for corresponding addresses?

Quote Originally Posted by bigimot View Post
    I disagree about one thing, i dont think that without having some nice colletion to upload, you are not welcome. i dont have music to upload, but i still managed to upload over 50gb in few days (ratio 7+).
    alright... now that's fricken impossible... i've been seeding everything i've gotten from oink... and a few requests i filled... for over a month... i'm seeding 120 torrents right now... and it's like pulling teeth to get the measly 111MB/day uploaded... my listed average.
    Last edited by hindley4; 04-16-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    I agree that it's hard for someone who's new to torrenting to find invites. I got lucky when TL opened up free signups a while ago. Until then nobody offered me an invite.
    At least this guy isn't a trader and is doing his bit for genuine music lovers. May the best essay win !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    im using seedbox, so i can seed 24/7. i voted for wanted requests, and was lucky to download them when they just filled, so it was nice seeding. and i was lucky to download leopsomething, some 5gb torrent, dont have a clue what it's about, but i uploaded 40giga from it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    i still haven't gotten a single essay... five invites, people... just letting you know so this thread will get back to the top for a day...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234