Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN Question

Poster BT Rep: +3
    I was wondering does anyone know when FTN invites will be back, I didnt seen anything there and was wondering if anyone knew.... I wanted to invite a friend....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's been a week since they started their birthday bash, so according to their original announcement, they should be back soon if they are not already. Just be patient.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    they are back as of yesterday

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i hope they start giving the invites

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    they r back but u have to be a FTN power to get invites. and then u can only request them.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    However invites get removed after 4 days if you dont use them these days so it might just have become even harder to get one.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    the_boss you should read the news items more often...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    However invites get removed after 4 days if you dont use them these days so it might just have become even harder to get one.
    Is this true?

BTW maybe you should increase the size your signature kimii to like size 7 lol so people get the point. LOL
    Last edited by josephs911; 04-12-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by josephs911 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Is this true?
    Yup. If a invite is not used within 4days.. It expires and you'll need to request for a new one. Note, user's can only request once a week even if they didn't use the one that expired.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So you cant have more than 1 inv on an account correct? Some guy was like I have an FTN account with 5 invs and I was like lol yeah right It be worth solid gold lol
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast