Thread: Emule Guide For An Idiot

The title says all,any ideea?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    install, start up. double click on a server, and when connected, search for the file you want, and double click to download, and the rest a patientience

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Patientience ? i download 164mb in three days

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Mate if u goto transfer page>right click a file scroll down to
    web services and theres all the help and faqs shit. ck

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    If you click on hashes from well-known sites like ShareReactor, you will usually get a lot of sources and great speeds. I download about 2.5 gigs/day, using cable. Then again you can ask around for proper settings on the official emule-forums, filled with emule-users who know a lot...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Doesnt emule put extra software on your computer? I think it starts making words different colors in internetexplorer or something. I would rather not have that on my computer. If anyone knows anything about this, or how to get rid of it, please share. Thanks,

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    No theres nothing bundled with emule, its clean. But there are other clients out there that do have adware or spyware attached.
    @cyruseh Try adaware6 or spybot search & destroy (find them with google) and it may get rid of that problem.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Thanks for the reply. I havent actually Installed anything yet though. I was going to install a version of eMule but it gave me a fair warning that it would do that. So im wondering, what is a clean version of emule that wont have any adware on it?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I'm pretty sure emule and emule+ arre clean
    I not sure if overnet has ads
    The emule homepage: http://www.emule-project.net/ that version is guaranteed to be free of any crap and is the standard version

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Ok, Ill give that a try. It is possible that I was looking at eDonkey, it has been a while since I tried.