Thread: There Was A Time ...

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..that the KLF ruled supreme on the Internet P2P Message Boards... It was an army. Similar to the Illuminati, I remember, was it, Earth Station 3, based within the relative safety of a Palestinian refugee camp close to the Israeli border... It was a Saga and well decribed in the KLF Chronicles.

Which brings me to my next point..old members of the KLF are being urged... to drop in on this thread as we are recruiting again... in our latest Jihad against, 'Global ********* ( I am not sure if I spelled that correctly, i can always edit the number of *s later) well that's secret at this moment in time, we are still debating that....

* old members of the KLF should definitely contact. erm well thats a secret too...

but I can allow you to see a little Behind the Veil ..please keep this secret for now..

EDIT*erm, for those who tried to work out what this ********* means, I wouldn't bother because it's encrypted and spells, fuck you, backwards
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-12-2007 at 01:50 PM. Reason: see edit

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Hmmmm....

It's a good thing I bought myself two bottles of ketchup today

I shall be ready when the need arises

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Earthstation V

That was a larf, the owner (Filehoover, if memory serves) was going to send a hitman to Aberdeen to do away with Random Nut. On the basis that Random Nut identified that the ESV software was basically a boobytrap.

I believe I was in the vanguard in the crusades against their being mentalists. The ESV fanboys that is.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Earthstation V

That was a larf, the owner (Filehoover, if memory serves) was going to send a hitman to Aberdeen to do away with Random Nut. On the basis that Random Nut identified that the ESV software was basically a boobytrap.

I believe I was in the vanguard in the crusades against their being mentalists. The ESV fanboys that is.
    In fact, even mentioning their name or starting a thread with their name in the topic, could get one banned here, in those days. I even noticed once a post from "our" Boss Brian, or was it 7th Element, on their forum .. lol

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Is ketchup the same as tomato sauce?

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Hmmmm....

It's a good thing I bought myself two bottles of ketchup today

I shall be ready when the need arises
    As ever, our General is prepared Although an extra "squeezy" bottle in this advanced stadium, is preferable. Still General Skeewky is actually setting us all an example, without saying, "Stock up with Tomato Ketchup!" She just goes out and does it!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    't is a big squeezy bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup

MUAHAHAHAHAHA