Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: has IPlay been hacked?

... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by m0Fo View Post
    Israel was blocked.

Reasons are many, the main is that lots of accounts were stolen by users from Israel, and also.. lots of fakers. I think this country is full of this type of people, so this was the best thing to do.

Cheers

PS: If you think you souldn't be banned, PM me with some usernames of yours, I really want to see some decent people, who dont fake, scam, spam etc.

no arguing with you there. i wish more trackers would do this. from what i've seen, it's getting way out of hand.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    thats fucked up
    iplay was one of may favourits, another tracker is gone from my list

i had apower user there with ahuge buffer, anyone can check the account out for me ? i dont know if it got disabled, and noobs stay away u cunts
    you can blow me...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    PM me i'll check it for you, and maybe we i'll remove you from the blacklist

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Reasons are many, the main is that lots of accounts were stolen by users from Israel, and also.. lots of fakers. I think this country is full of this type of people, so this was the best thing to do.
    stupid admin.
    i regret for seeding the torrents 1:1 there, even i got a buffer .
    don`t want to use iplay anymore .

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    MelTDowN's Avatar smartass BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    stupid admin.

Now be sure you won't use it again

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    work fine here

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    stupid admin.
    I never said your country is stupid, kiddie, so you'd better think again when posting.. but.. now I'm sure it was a good decision.

Again, if some user from Israel wants access to the site, pm me with your username on iplay and if it's okay, you will have access... or maybe you want to feel good and make me stupid, rofl.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i don't why its getting off and online , now it is on

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    m0Fo
    you didn`t read your quote i brought . so i quote you again :
    IMO, the one who says such thing (in bold) is a stupid . this time it was you , sorry for you.
    as for kiddie, actually our age difference is about 12 years old, and i`m older than you, so who`s the kiddie ?
    oh yes, as long as the account isn`t disabled or deleted , there are plenty of ways to access it, but i rather use my up and down bandwidth on other sites, they deserve my up more than iplay , because my up isn`t infinite (512k, i.e. 4 GB/per day, but it is enough for me and for my buffer) .

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrenTy View Post
    i don't why its getting off and online , now it is on
    You'd know if you bothered to read the thread.

yo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast