Thread: Bill Gates Dies

Bill Gates dies in a tragic accident and finds himself standing in front of St. Peter. Pete shakes his head and says, "Hmmmm, I just don't know about you. Some of the things you've done are good but some have been very bad. Tell you what. I'll let you decide where you want to go."

Pete snaps his fingers and two visions appear above his head. "On my right is a vision of Heaven and on my left is a vision of Hell. Which will it be?"

Gates studies both visions. In Heaven, everyone is an angel, dressed in white robes, singing hymns, and flying about in a cloudless sky with euphoric grins on their faces. In Hell, he sees an endless black-sand beach. Naked men and women are frolicking on the beach, playing beach-ball, drinking beer, and laughing amongst themselves. Then, Gates says, "Well, they're both nice. But, to tell you the truth, Hell seems to be a lot more fun. Let me go to Hell."

"So it shall be," said Pete. He snaps his fingers and Gates is dispatched to the netherworld.

A few months later, Pete visits Hell to see how Gates is getting along. He finds him chained to a red-hot boulder of fiery brimstone -- demons poking him with pitchforks. Gates sees Pete and calls out to him.

"Hey, St. Peter!!! Where's the naked people? Where's the black-sand beach? Where is the beach-ball and the beer? This isn't the vision of Hell you showed me!!!"

"Ohhhhh, that vision," Pete replied. "That was just the demo vision."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    my god bill's dead What a shame ( damn....wish he was i'll take all his money